Marc Cucurella  
César Azpilicueta  
Conor Gallagher
Ruben Loftus-Cheek
Mason Mount 
Christian Pulisic 
Hakim Ziyech
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
—    DF    Wales WAL    Ethan Ampadu (at Spezia until 30 June 2023)
—    DF    Ghana GHA    Baba Rahman (at Reading until 30 June 2023)
—    DF    France FRA    Malang Sarr (at Monaco until 30 June 2023)
—    DF    England ENG    Dujon Sterling (at Stoke City until 30 June 2023)
—    MF    England ENG    Tino Anjorin (at Huddersfield Town until 30 June 2023)
—    MF    France FRA    Tiémoué Bakayoko (at AC Milan until 30 June 2023)
—    FW    England ENG    Callum Hudson-Odoi (at Bayer Leverkusen until 30 June 2023)
—    FW    Belgium BEL    Romelu Lukaku (at Inter Milan until 30 June 2023)

8 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Why did we even bother signing this guy?   Just let him go on a free like Barkley...he's got zero chances of playing here again and I'm not sure why he is being loaned out, he's not a 'potential' first team player that we are hoping will develop. 

He was free and on every wonderkind list possible for a long time, including this board. Shifting this kind of players for profit was pretty much the business model of the loan army, so that's why, but truth to be told, he seems to have had stopped developing after joining us (so quite typical).

8 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Why did we even bother signing this guy?   Just let him go on a free like Barkley...he's got zero chances of playing here again and I'm not sure why he is being loaned out, he's not a 'potential' first team player that we are hoping will develop. 

He's being loaned out because no one wants to buy him.

I'd love to see what goes on in a typical month inside the negotiation team etc because we seem to do our business backwards, all the news on XYZ players leaving, terms agreed and such, albeit gossip(ish) and all I would be thinking on the opposite side, say Brighton, is adding more to the price tag of Cai etc. as it's just a given we will panic and put ourselves in a terrible negotiating position - That said, glad we missed out on Ugarte.

I was still under the impression we needed to register sales before end of June in order for them to count toward FFP balances, again if I knew that as the opposing club...

Couldn't care about losing out on Rice, conbative and plays for the badge sure absolutely, but he doesn't add another dimension to Arsenal other than legs. Would it be good to have him? Sure, Chelsea lad, but at £90m?? We’ve been done over by the return love story previously, Romelu.

About Malang Sarr - we signed him for free, loaned him out 2 times for around 3 m, he was used as backup for one season, he is not on massive wages. He was a gamble that didn't get us much profit, but didn't cost us much (or even brought small profit). I don't understand why are you all crying about this. I know you guys like to be negative about everything but Sarr is bad example.

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I think at the front of the line now must be someone who fights for the badge because that is half the problem, in fact most of the problem.

Rice would offer legs, grit, fight and most of all would care.

He’s a carthorse. Bulky version of gallagher. Would be worth £10m if he was foreign 

On 07/06/2023 at 09:28, OneMoSalah said:

Apparently we want Neymar and looking to open talks….

Hmmm. What the fuck is the transfer strategy at this club? Let Kante leave, let Kovacic leave and then go after someone like Neymar? After signing Mudryk in January?

If this is true, there is clearly no defined plan and back to winging it.

Neymar, unlike the story with Ronaldo, will be a great asset to the club.
He is a great guy like Thiago and he fills all the ticks.
As a forlorne hope let me restate the case for Mbappe once more. 

Some of the wages figures for our players been thrown around are grossly overstated - now do some players deserve the wages they are on that’s a huge no but take a look at gross and net wages.

https://www.capology.com/club/Chelsea/salaries/