Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Frank Lampard sanctions £85m Chelsea transfer bid for Liverpool and Man Utd target Leon Bailey

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/14/frank-lampard-sanctions-chelsea-transfer-bid-liverpool-man-utd-target-leon-bailey-12399483/?ITO=squid&ito=newsnow-feed

wtf!!!

£60m was too much

now they want fucking 85m!!

smdh

now he has come back from injury and played quite well (Bayer Leverkusen are  also one of the top 3 hottest teams in Europe atm as well), but still, we are talking about less than 1000 minutes of footie

£85m is OUTRAGEOUS overpay

4266ce43a81c269f46e965d18bbfafd3.png

13 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

We should be all over this guy. Top CB!

agreed

he should be in the mix for sure

Lazio are by FAR the biggest surprise in Europe this year (Sheffield United as well) and Luiz Felipe is a big reason why, along with Ciro Immobile, a resurgent SMS, Strakosha, Luis Alberto, Joaquin Correa, etc etc

I love seeing new names up there

not the same old 10 or so

Simone Inzaghi has been superb as a manager, Filippo was the vastly better player (my dog what i would give for a 24yo Filippo on Chels) but Simone is a better manager

On 11/03/2020 at 11:10 AM, Vesper said:

Good. Cock blocks Manure.

:)

Bad. Bellingham looks a really good player. I'm hoping that reports linking him with us are on the mark. Even though we may not get him, we should certainly be trying. If those reports are true, and if Frank is driving our interest, then this just reinforces my confidence in the judgement of the management team.

Bellingham is a talented player who uses his ability to do simple things to a very high standard. The type of player I like.

49 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Bad. Bellingham looks a really good player. I'm hoping that reports linking him with us are on the mark. Even though we may not get him, we should certainly be trying. If those reports are true, and if Frank is driving our interest, then this just reinforces my confidence in the judgement of the management team.

Bellingham is a talented player who uses his ability to do simple things to a very high standard. The type of player I like.

I am a big fangirl of Bellingham, but I think he would be more likely to go to Manure than us atm, thus my cock-block comment.

I may be wrong, I fully admit that.

56 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am a big fangirl of Bellingham, but I think he would be more likely to go to Manure than us atm, thus my cock-block comment.

I may be wrong, I fully admit that.

OMG, I have just known you are female. I'm laughing to myself right now. How stupid I am. It'll never happen again.

What we need is a st (must sign), LB (only if we can find a good one), a dm (somebody pointed out ampadu) and a gk (cabalerro is gone ) 

Rest of position are pretty much if there is a deal that is too good to pass up otherwise not right now. 

I personally want a target man or a winger that can give us control in final 3rd. Eventually, CHO can provide us with this, but he is too young and need to get back to his fitness first. 

Chelsea 'start initial negotiations with Porto over summer swoop for left back Alex Telles' with Frank Lampard looking to bolster defensive options

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8120723/Chelsea-start-initial-negotiations-Porto-summer-swoop-left-Alex-Telles.html#comments

Guys, check out who posted a comment here. Best rated comment at the moment.

Unionjack, London, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago

Ive wanted this lad for the past 3 seasons. No doubting he would be perfect for us, Or either one of Grimaldo,Robin Gosens or Theo Hernndez.

Is it him? It must be. He is alive :D Just does not want to join us -_-

Telles makes a lot of sense. £25m in this market is low and he can get up and down, cross and defend a bit. Not expecting him to become Roberto Carlos or anything but a solid first XI player who can play in a back four without stinking the place out. 

That then has us on £61m'ish for him and Ziyech. That should still give us some serious dollar to play with (unless our finances get wreck by Corona.)

After that, we need a: CF, CB, GK, AM and CM. With £61m spent I would say we have around £80m left to play with before we sell anyone but expect the following to bring in decent fees (£20m+): Jorgi/Kante, Barkley, Emerson, Bakayoko, Zouma and Bats. 

Squad

Gk; Kepa, GK, Cummings/Willy(?)

CB: CB, Rudi, AC, Tomori/Amapdu (one to be loaned) 

FB: James, Dave, Telles, Alonso/Maatsen

CM: Jorgi/Kante, CM, Kova, Mount, RLC, Gilmour

AM: Ziyech, CHO, Puli, AM

CF: CF, Tammy, Giroud(?) 

(?) = possible extension. 

17 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Chelsea 'start initial negotiations with Porto over summer swoop for left back Alex Telles' with Frank Lampard looking to bolster defensive options

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8120723/Chelsea-start-initial-negotiations-Porto-summer-swoop-left-Alex-Telles.html#comments

Ive wanted this lad for the past 3 seasons. No doubting he would be perfect for us, Or either one of Grimaldo,Robin Gosens or Theo Hernndez.

some of that poster's other comments sure do sound like our UJ

2edc14565f275a5b5e0ba81c49b85994.png

c98c9b7a7f17e8ecb7e2fbc99f2fb529.png

da6b7b6b5770a585b9ace68e89f43296.png

17 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

also

I defy someone to find a lot of posters anywhere other than me who has been consistently on Telles, Gosens, AND (this is the key) Theo Hernandez for LB (and I do mention Grimaldo as well a lot, albeit often as being overpriced)

those 3 especially are a really rare combo if you are just going to name 3 LB targets, especially months ago

I read comments sections and post a lot off this site and I usually get blank stares when I mention Gosens and Theo (Theo now not so much, as he was explored this year)

most of the posters are still obsessed with Chilwell, OR they are on about typical casual idiot fanboy/girl bullshit name-recognition like Jordi Alba, Marcelo (NOT joking, lol) or Gaya

IF that UJ on the DM had mentioned Rayan Aït Nouri (my main young LB target as Alphonso Davies is a pipe dream, Bayern will NEVER sell him) that would have lead-pipe cinched it that it is the same bloke

I think our UJ must be still reading the board, wish he would start posting again :(

I call 100% bullshit on this, he turns 33yo next season

now, if he were 5, 6 years younger, then hell yes, I would be all in, he is great CB

Chelsea 'interested in veteran Lazio defender Francesco Acerbi'... but club face competition from former boss Antonio Conte and Inter Milan

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8125965/Chelsea-interested-Lazio-defender-Francesco-Acerbi-face-competition-Inter-Milan.html

Lazio defender Francesco Acerbi is a transfer target for Chelsea and Inter Milan
The veteran centre back has impressed in a successful campaign for Lazio
The Blues and Inter are set to battle it out for his signature in summer window
Acerbi's current contract at Lazio is set to run through until June 2023 

Chelsea could enter a bidding war with Inter Milan with both clubs eyeing up a move for Lazio defender Francesco Acerbi, according to reports in Italy.

The veteran centre back as been the cornerstone to Simone Inzaghi's side this season that has seen Lazio mount a monumental title challenge, leaving them a point adrift of Juventus before the coronavirus called a halt to proceedings.

And his performances have not gone unnoticed with Frank Lampard set to rival former Blues boss Antonio Conte for his signature, according to FCInterNews.It via Football Italia.

snip

Chelsea and Inter Milan could enter a bidding war to sign Lazio defender Francesco Acerbi