Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

My feelings one way or another do not matter to the club. Do you actually think yours do?

SMDH

Like I said before, it's business, not love or hate. We alert Raiola, but we can't ignore his client. It's POSSIBLE that we WOULD try to sign Romagnoli. Never say never unless you are Chelsea FC.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

when there is almost no evidence of us even trying to grab the lad even before he switched to Raiola.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Tell me if you think Manure will ever deal with him again, after Pogba, lolol.

They tried to sign Haland.

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

They tried to sign Haland.

I should have been more specific with my time frame, I meant recently, not 4 years ago (and before)

in fact, us cocking up buying him back then enraged me, Italy has been the graveyard of my transfer dreams

Håland was never going there, because.... Mino

that only proves my point

Who would have ever guessed that part of this board would turned into a branch of the Mino Raiola fanboy/girl club.

That fucking rotter should be banned from global football. Shame he was for a bit (summer 2019 window) but then he greased enough palms in Italian courts to get it overturned.

On 8 May 2019, Raiola was banned by the Italian Football Federation from acting as an agent representative for three months for undisclosed reasons, while his cousin Vincenzo Raiola was banned for two months.[13] On 10 May, the bans were extended worldwide with the decision from the FIFA Disciplinary Committee.[14] On 13 June 2019, Raiola and his cousin won their appeals against the three-month ban, revoking the ban.[15]

On 22 January 2020, Raiola was among a number of high profile football agents including Jorge Mendes and Jonathan Barnett who threatened FIFA with legal sanctions following the planned cap on transfer payments.[16]

Lille star Victor Osimhen admits he grew up a fan of Chelsea icon Didier Drogba.

The Nigerian has been sensational in his first season with LOSC.

He told France Football: "Didier Drogba, that's my idol. In every sense of the term. For everything. The man, of course, and also the player he was.

"I grew up watching him. Still today, I'm addicted to his videos when I'm resting. In my free time, I go on YouTube, I look at his goals, his whole matches when he played in Marseille, Chelsea, Galatasaray...

"Unfortunately, I have not yet had the chance to meet him. I can not wait to meet him one day. It would be a moment that would stay in my heart forever. And I would take advantage of it to take advice!"

https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/lille-sensation-osimhen-is-drogba-mad-i-want-to-meet-him-4301571#popup-sso

Individual

FIFA U-17 World Cup Golden Boot: 2015

FIFA U-17 World Cup Silver Ball: 2015

CAF Youth Player of the Year: 2015

On 28/02/2020 at 1:16 PM, Vesper said:

Who would have ever guessed that part of this board would turned into a branch of the Mino Raiola fanboy/girl club.

That fucking rotter should be banned from global football. Shame he was for a bit (summer 2019 window) but then he greased enough palms in Italian courts to get it overturned.

On 8 May 2019, Raiola was banned by the Italian Football Federation from acting as an agent representative for three months for undisclosed reasons, while his cousin Vincenzo Raiola was banned for two months.[13] On 10 May, the bans were extended worldwide with the decision from the FIFA Disciplinary Committee.[14] On 13 June 2019, Raiola and his cousin won their appeals against the three-month ban, revoking the ban.[15]

On 22 January 2020, Raiola was among a number of high profile football agents including Jorge Mendes and Jonathan Barnett who threatened FIFA with legal sanctions following the planned cap on transfer payments.[16]

I am not a MR fan but the fu*ker has a number of players we need. If dealing with him means you get a Haaland or a Romgnoli then you have to deal with him or otherwise we will end up with an Ake and a Wilson or something. 

12 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:
Chelsea have launched 'several charm offensives' for Porto left back Alex Telles, says A Bola. They also say he is likely to leave Porto this summer.

If this is true, I can sense some sensible wheeling dealing is happening behind the scenes. I don't think its going to be Sancho, Chillwell etc like papers reported early on. Might be Telles, Ziyech, Aouar and others for much lesser money

We need to start to come to with the idea of Sancho at United. Unless Real Madrid somehow gets shot of Bale that's his only other option I'd say. Us signing Ziyech was the end of our pursuit.

Honeslty, I think Ziyech will be just as productive as Sancho, if not even more so as long as we buy intelligently in the summer. At only a quarter of the price as well.