Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Unpopular opinion: Sign Aubameyang:ph34r:.

Arsenal can't get Champion League, he could leave Arsenal this summer for FREE. He could be perfect signing for Chelsea.

First, this is a FREE tranfer. We can give him a big wage.

Second, he is one of best the strikers in EPL. He could give us tons of goals. Like Cavani, Abraham could learn from the experienced striker. 

Third, he can play as LW and ST. Kill two birds with one stone.

Fourth, he would perfectly suit Chelsea system. We have Zyech+Jame on one side and we need someone have good pace, finishing and off-ball moverment on the other side. He is more than a goalscorer. He presses like a mad dog  and makes space for the other striker.

Next summer, Giroud-ex arsenal striker will leave and Aubameyang will replace him.:wub:

26 minutes ago, Chelsea_firstlove said:

Unpopular opinion: Sign Aubameyang:ph34r:.

Arsenal can't get Champion League, he could leave Arsenal this summer for FREE. He could be perfect signing for Chelsea.

First, this is a FREE tranfer. We can give him a big wage.

Second, he is one of best the strikers in EPL. He could give us tons of goals. Like Cavani, Abraham could learn from the experienced striker. 

Third, he can play as LW and ST. Kill two birds with one stone.

Fourth, he would perfectly suit Chelsea system. We have Zyech+Jame on one side and we need someone have good pace, finishing and off-ball moverment on the other side. He is more than a goalscorer. He presses like a mad dog  and makes space for the other striker.

Next summer, Giroud-ex arsenal striker will leave and Aubameyang will replace him.:wub:

Oops, until 2021, one year left his contract, I'm misunderstood.

Frank Lampard told Chelsea need ‘four or five signings’ after Champions League defeat to Bayern Munich

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/02/26/frank-lampard-chelsea-told-sign-five-players-champions-league-defeat-bayern-munich-transfer-12306542/?ito=cbshare

1 CB, 1 GK, 1 LB and 1 ST/LW.

CB: Rogmanoli, Upamecano, Zagadou

GK: Rajkovic, Onana

LB: Alaba, Digne, Chilwell( Lampard's lover)

ST/LW: Aubameyang, Richarlison, Osimhen, Edouard.

Maybe Sancho- a dream signing.

8 hours ago, Chelsea_firstlove said:

You didn't answer my question.

All clubs know "Raiola is pure poison". Juvenus signed Nedved, Ibrahimovic, Pogba, De Ligt, ect. Even Raiola is the hero to some Juventus fans.

Hate him or love him, but big clubs like Chelsea definitely can't ignore him. It's bussiness.

We will not deal with Raiola. You can piss and moan and stomp you feet cuz you dont like my answer but it will not change this. Go back and look at the Lukaku/Conte/Marina nightmare.

3 hours ago, Chelsea_firstlove said:

Frank Lampard told Chelsea need ‘four or five signings’ after Champions League defeat to Bayern Munich

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/02/26/frank-lampard-chelsea-told-sign-five-players-champions-league-defeat-bayern-munich-transfer-12306542/?ito=cbshare

1 CB, 1 GK, 1 LB and 1 ST/LW.

CB: Rogmanoli, Upamecano, Zagadou

GK: Rajkovic, Onana

LB: Alaba, Digne, Chilwell( Lampard's lover)

ST/LW: Aubameyang, Richarlison, Osimhen, Edouard.

Maybe Sancho- a dream signing.

Aubameyang is 31yo in June, so too old to sign, and Richarlison will be £100m or so. The rest are fine, other than you already know my feelings about Alessio's agent. You have my two favourite GK targets, along with Strakosha.

14 hours ago, Arlen Correa said:

Bruno Guimarães for $20 mi would have been a very good deal. Dont know why no EPL club was linked. He looks made for the Premier League.

We were linked hard, but the bans came and I saw little after that.

Marina was probably beating the scouts with her cat 'o nine tails for not finding her another Drinkwater to sign.

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

We were linked hard, but the bans came and I saw little after that.

Marina was probably beating the scouts with her cat 'o nine tails for not finding her another Drinkwater to sign.

He was available in Jan but according to globoesporte only Benfica, Atletico, and Lyon seems really serious with him. Most of our reliable journos keep reporting Lampard's priority was only Winger and Striker back then.

6 hours ago, Strike said:

I would prefer players like Aouar than players like Soumare or Doucoure in midfield. Sign technically good players across the pitch

I will be gobsmacked if we sign Abdoulaye Doucouré, he is miles below Chels level.

41 minutes ago, Vesper said:

We will not deal with Raiola. You can piss and moan and stomp you feet cuz you dont like my answer but it will not change this. Go back and look at the Lukaku/Conte/Marina nightmare.

At least, we tried to sign Lukaku, we didn't ignore him beause you hate Raiola. And we will try to sign Romagnoli too. 

You and I have different idea but don't talk like you are Chelsea FC.

44 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Aubameyang is 31yo in June, so too old to sign, and Richarlison will be £100m or so. The rest are fine, other than you already know my feelings about Alessio's agent. You have my two favourite GK targets, along with Strakosha.

LOL.

Cavani born in 1987, Lampard wants him so much and Aubameyang born in 1988.

Just now, Chelsea_firstlove said:

At least, we tried to sign Lukaku, we didn't ignore him beause you hate Raiola. And we will try to sign Romagnoli too. 

You and I have different idea but don't talk like you are Chelsea FC.

Lol. I never claimed to be the damn  club. And it is not my hate that matters. Raiola hates Chels, Chels hates Raiola. Mino was sacked by Lukaku becuase Mino lied to him and said he was working to get him here when he was NOT.

I have been pushing Romagnoli as a must sign for YEARS. The board fucked off on him for years. Now that he has Mino for an agent it is even less likely.

You are the one who sounds like you think you are the club, with yer gobbing on as if you are Chels by making definitive 'we WILL try and sign him' statements when there is almost no evidence of us even trying to grab the lad even before he switched to Raiola.

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Lol. I never claimed to be the damn  club. And it is not my hate that matters.Raiola hates Chels, Chels hates Raiola. Mino was sacked by Lukaku becuase Mino lied to him and said he was working to get him here when he was NOT.

I have been pushing Romagnoli as a must sign for YEARS. The board fucked off on him for years. Now that he has Mino for an agent it is even less likely.

You are the one who sounds like you think you are the club, with yer gobbing on as if you are Chels by making definitive 'we WILL try and sign him' statements when there is almost no evidence of us even trying to grab the lad even before he switched to Raiola.

" it is not my hate that matters", are you honest? LOL

Sorry my bad english, I used "WILL" but I didn't mean that.

9 minutes ago, Chelsea_firstlove said:

LOL.

Cavani born in 1987, Lampard wants him so much and Aubameyang born in 1988.

Cavani was attempted to be talked into coming here for half a year, as we knew he was going to Atletico either this January or on a free in the summer. Aubameyang will want a 3 year or longer contract. Ain't happening. The one 30 year or over player who we extend was Luis, and he was then instantly sold. It is why (besides the fact he is dogshit and dressing room poison) I will go mental if we cave and renew Wilian for a multi year. 

1 minute ago, Chelsea_firstlove said:

You don't hate Raiola, are you honest? LOL

I do hate Raiola, what are you on about? I said it is nit my hate that matters the feeling is already mutually there between Mino and the club.

Tell me if you think Manure will ever deal with him again, after Pogba, lolol.

5 minutes ago, Chelsea_firstlove said:

" it is not my hate that matters", are you honest? LOL

My feelings one way or another do not matter to the club. Do you actually think yours do?

SMDH