Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

6 minutes ago, Jype said:

Chalobah may have been below par for 2nd part of last season but Maguire has been below par for the better part of his whole 3 year United career.

You can't even spell Maguire's name right so it's obvious you have no clue about the player and his performances either.

Salah was comically bad too with us for his time here. I definitely remember a shot against Shrewsbury (i know you will love to correct spelling so not spell checking) which ended as a throw in. There have been a number of attackers (specifically) who have failed at Chelsea but gone on to have good success elsewhere. Does not mean they were poor players. 

I would definitely put Maguire in that same category at United. And i have given my reasoning for it in one of the initial posts, you can go and have a check and spell check too. 

No matter his issues at United, and with all due respect to trevoh, these are 2 players in completely different classes. 

32 minutes ago, blahblahblah said:

Definitely more than you do. 

I don't make my opinion based on internet memes though unlike you. 

Now, can we stop this personal shit? If you want to continue it, you can PM me because I seriously don't see how this is helping the discussion?

You feel trevoh chalobah who has been below par for the 2nd part of the season is better than McGuire, then so be it. Let's agree to disagree 

If you feel auba is the answer to our striker crisis, then so be it. Let's agree to disagree. 

Personal shit? Saying you don't watch much EPL? Struggling to understand what you mean about Internet memes? 

13 minutes ago, blahblahblah said:

Salah was comically bad too with us for his time here. I definitely remember a shot against Shrewsbury (i know you will love to correct spelling so not spell checking) which ended as a throw in. There have been a number of attackers (specifically) who have failed at Chelsea but gone on to have good success elsewhere. Does not mean they were poor players. 

I would definitely put Maguire in that same category at United. And i have given my reasoning for it in one of the initial posts, you can go and have a check and spell check too. 

No matter his issues at United, and with all due respect to trevoh, these are 2 players in completely different classes. 

Yeah you're right 2 different classes. Trev is a class above maguire.

21 minutes ago, blahblahblah said:

Sure buddy. Sure.

Your too inconsistent with your post.

One post your saying auba had a bad last season at arsenal, why would he score goals here BahBlahBlah.

Then your saying maguire would be good here, don't judge him on his man utd performances.

He's been absolutely shite for 3 years.

2 minutes ago, Kong said:

Your too inconsistent with your post.

One post your saying auba had a bad last season at arsenal, why would he score goals here BahBlahBlah.

Then your saying maguire would be good here, don't judge him on his man utd performances.

He's been absolutely shite for 3 years.

Hmmm. Let me try to break it down the best I can.

Strikers work on service, which we as a team don't provide much but arsenal did. Even in that team, which is kind of thriving post auba, you could see auba's glaring holes. His dip in pace, unwillingness to make runs which were bread and butter to him as well as total inaptitude in closing down opposition. 

Auba did not fail in arsenal because of the system, he failed because of his personal dip and shitty attitude. Infact, post auba they have been way way better and even you can't deny that. 

Maguire and the whole United defence is a cluster fuck (to put it lightly). It's a system failure. Maguire looks real good playing for England. Whereas for United, they as a team look lost. A straight ball through the mid leaves the CBs exposed as their is no midfield cover. Their gk makes more mistakes than kepa under FL. 

Also go back to the post i made. "i would not mind" and what would I not mind to? A straight swap with ziyech. That's it. That's what I think about Maguire. I won't rate ziyech more than 30m and that's the max i would pay for him. A straight swap for ziyech AND if we invest the 80m (of the fofana) deal in replacing jorgi with rice/fdj. How is that inconsistent? How is that not understandable. You can surely disagree, but you somehow seem to have a personal thing against me from my first post, calling me out on my nick and what not. Please go back and read that post again. I don't expect Maguire to be a world beater. I expect him to be a decent defender and our system/Silva to help him massively. 

58 minutes ago, lucio said:

Maguire is comically bad. Literally one of the worst “top level” players in history 

Tal Ben Haim raises his hand... 😉

(from post above) "Strikers work on service" yeah but only the bad ones.

Edited by robsblubot

Maguire moves like a gigantic cruise ship on the pitch. Looks like he’s running in a swimming pool with cement boots on.

He’s also incredibly panicky on the ball whenever opposition players press him and he’s got to make a quick decision. He’s really a CB that’s not suited for the modern way of progressive football. The only thing I can think of that he’s genuinely good at is clearing away crosses with his massive head.

45 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Maguire moves like a gigantic cruise ship on the pitch. Looks like he’s running in a swimming pool with cement boots on.

He’s also incredibly panicky on the ball whenever opposition players press him and he’s got to make a quick decision. He’s really a CB that’s not suited for the modern way of progressive football. The only thing I can think of that he’s genuinely good at is clearing away crosses with his massive head.

Anyone thinking the walking forehead is a option, are probably the same people who thought/think Lukaku and PEA aren't bad options. 

33 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Anyone thinking the walking forehead is a option, are probably the same people who thought/think Lukaku and PEA aren't bad options. 

I mean, what goes through his mind to do that? Sheer panic? 🤦‍♂️ 

4 hours ago, Pizy said:

He's even worse off the ball IMo.

A CB that lacks any sort of awareness of what's going on around him. Let's players slip past him to result in his fellow CBs being pulled out of position.

That's not the sort of stuff you can coach.

That being said, they don't call Daily mail the daily manc for nothing. Someone at Chelsea must have entertained the idea. Just hope other people at the club, with better judgement, dismiss it eventually.

Edited by Blue Armour