Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Not sure exactly what his basis is or who the bloke is at all but the whole selling academy players for pure profit on the books to ensure we comply with PSR & FFP, because we might be close to the line, does seem very plausible, no? 

I mean lets not beat around the bush, we have spent like £1.4 billion in 3 windows. I don’t think it would be normal to spend that sort of money and at least not be close to failing either PSR or FFP, or is it just me?

Obviously not 100% convinced its right that we will be docked points or whatever but Clearlake have shown time and time again they are notoriously retarded in the short space of time they’ve owned the club.

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

Just another indicator that most of the so called experts know absolutely fuck all

He’s done it multiple times. I could post numerous videos where he is saying we have absolutely no chance of surviving FFP sanctions for us to be ok with exploiting some loopholes. Its as if he is desperate for us to take the limelight off his beloved Man City. Remember this guy was financial advisor to City during the years they have been charged for allegedly breaking multiple rules.  

Still though, we are definitely facing some serious repercussions for Romans antics. No doubt about that.

14 minutes ago, DDA said:

That Stefan Borson has been hating on us for years on Talksport saying we were 100% fucked for last years transfer dealings but got it wrong when master Bohely sold the hotels. He is always backing Man City because he use to work for them and has very close ties to them. The geezer is an absolute cunt but unfortunately, could be right with some of what he is saying. No relegation though. Absolutely no chance. If we did and City didnt, it would be the end of football as we know it, there would be massive, massive protests.

yes, he seemed a right proper twat

he got the Swedish blonde bint who loves Chelsea all depressed with his doomcasting, lolol

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Remember this guy was financial advisor to City during the years they have been charged for allegedly breaking multiple rules.  

I did not know that!!!!

now it all makes sense

To be honest, im not sure it he did work for them during that time. Im basing that off an article i had read but its not the greatest source.. so dont quote me on that. Im just sick of the smug faced fucker hating on us with every opportunity he gets. 

Our plus side is, we gave the information willingly and showed them everything that had gone on, could help us massively. We are also cooperating and not costing them millions ins lawyers 

Edited by YorkshireBlue

12 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Not sure exactly what his basis is or who the bloke is at all but the whole selling academy players for pure profit on the books to ensure we comply with PSR & FFP, because we might be close to the line, does seem very plausible, no? 

5 minutes ago, DDA said:

Im just sick of the smug faced fucker hating on us with every opportunity he gets. 

lol, even in other countries!

chatting shite up here in Sweden (the sports outlets here are EPL obsessed)

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

I don't get the problem with selling academy players, we don't owe them anything, it's a sport you go or you stay doesn't matter, if we get pure profit so be it, even if it's to balance the books so what, I like Connor but I won't lose sleep over him leaving or any other of our academy players.

4 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

I don't get the problem with selling academy players, we don't owe them anything, it's a sport you go or you stay doesn't matter, if we get pure profit so be it, even if it's to balance the books so what, I like Connor but I won't lose sleep over him leaving or any other of our academy players.

He even says in that video, most of what he says if not everything is pure speculation based of an educated guess. He is obviously an expert but he needs to calm down with the fear mongering. Like i said he could be right with much he does speculate but i think personally he should chill out with going in hard on us and others and then backing City to escape all charges and bragging about their legal prowess.

surely we can fob off the Albanian tractor Broja to Brentford now, as they will soon have ZERO CFs (unless Arse sells them one for makeweight or outright)

Ivan Toney - soon sold

Igor Thiago  - knee injury, out until January

Edited by Vesper

Sterling situation feels kinda fucked up, tbh. Sounds like we’re doing with him what we did to Trev in that they had no intention to move away and have no destination lined up but are just being frozen out because the manager either doesn’t fancy them or the club need the money.

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Sterling situation feels kinda fucked up, tbh. Sounds like we’re doing with him what we did to Trev in that they had no intention to move away and have no destination lined up but are just being frozen out because the manager either doesn’t fancy them or the club need the money.

The manager has every right to pick the players he thinks are best for the squad. Sterling was present for the entirety of the preseason, so Enzo clearly saw enough & decided (hopefully) he's surplus to requirements.

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

The manager has every right to pick the players he thinks are best for the squad. Sterling was present for the entirety of the preseason, so Enzo clearly saw enough & decided (hopefully) he's surplus to requirements.

Oh yeah, I’m definitely not blaming Maresca at all. He’s perfectly within his right.

I’m just saying it’s kind of messed up that Sterling apparently had no idea ahead of time that he wasn’t fancied. Judging by that statement he\is reps just released he was under the impression that he had a decent preseason and was all ready to be a key player this season.