Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

5 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Look if you say so but just because I haven’t/won’t buy the bullshit Clearlake-Boehly & Stewart/Winstanley are peddling unlike some of you doesn’t mean I’m not entitled to an opinion.

But making posts rating a mid level player like Tosin then saying De Ligt is okay is absolutely ridiculous. 

Anyway, lets agree to disagree 😂

One is on a free and the other nearly 50m. And I don’t think de Ligt will be any better for United than Tosin is for us.

Not saying he’s going to be some Thiago Silva level monster but I think better than the scrub you are predicting.

Rennes have rejected Bayern first proposal for Desiré Doué worth over €35m package, as revealed by @B_Quarez.

No agreement on the fee while Bayern keep waiting for Xavi Simons decision on next club.

(Fabrizio Romano

Chelsea completely pans out after the Olise breakaway.
Simons gone
Doué gone
Williams they don't want because of the high salary
Alvaro Valles goes to Marseille.
Olise to Bayern 
etc...😒😒🤯

Seems Bayern are desperate to get back to “where they belong” and cruising to Bundesliga titles again. Feels like they’re going crazy this window. They’re not going to let Leverkusen or Dortmund have a sniff again for a while.

Probably only a matter of time before they snatch away Wirtz.

4 minutes ago, mkh said:

Rennes have rejected Bayern first proposal for Desiré Doué worth over €35m package, as revealed by @B_Quarez.

No agreement on the fee while Bayern keep waiting for Xavi Simons decision on next club.

(Fabrizio Romano

Chelsea completely pans out after the Olise breakaway.
Simons gone
Doué gone
Williams they don't want because of the high salary
Alvaro Valles goes to Marseille.
Olise to Bayern 
etc...😒😒🤯

His wages were probably too high.....£3 a week

For this season i'm totally comfortable if we only add a top GK and quality CF.

We have so many options for out wide and in the 10 when we use it with also Kendry and Estevao on their way. Signing Nico or Olise would have been upgrades for this season but maybe not in the long run to what is already on our books.

I know YouTube highlights are just that, highlights showing the best parts of a player, but Renato Veiga does genuinely look super promising in terms of raw talent and physical tools. Could be a hidden gem for a super cheap price if he can settle well. Just curious if that’ll be at LCB or competing with Cucu (and I guess Chilly?) in that inverted LB role.

46 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Get him!

If we’re going to bring in another wide attacker I don’t know why we’d bring in yet another young talent like this when we’ve got Estevão and Paez to come next summer. I feel like any that we get now should be someone already established at the top level.

I don’t think Doué is the level of player that’s going to come in and immedietly be an upgrade on the wide players some are already saying aren’t good enough.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If we’re going to bring in another wide attacker I don’t know why we’d bring in yet another young talent like this when we’ve got Estevão and Paez to come next summer. I feel like any that we get now should be someone already established at the top level.

I don’t think Doué is the level of player that’s going to come in and immedietly be an upgrade on the wide players some are already saying aren’t good enough.

He is Estevao and Paez level of talent, worth it. 

10 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

He is Estevao and Paez level of talent, worth it. 

Does he come in and start over Nkunku/Mudryk/Sterling? Or is he Palmer’s backup on the right ahead of Madueke?

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Does he come in and start over Nkunku/Mudryk/Sterling? Or is he Palmer’s backup on the right ahead of Madueke?

In a normal world Sterling fucks off this summer, Mudryk is below him, only Nkunku remains to be seen. I'd love for us to have both wings settled in a year's time with some of the best talent around. 

Doesn't matter I guess since, if Bayern wants him he will probably go there.

9 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

In a normal world Sterling fucks off this summer, Mudryk is below him, only Nkunku remains to be seen. I'd love for us to have both wings settled in a year's time with some of the best talent around. 

Doesn't matter I guess since, if Bayern wants him he will probably go there.

in what "normal" world would a player leave £325,000-per-week on the table?

Mudryk on loan elsewhere alone -- given nobody would buy him -- would provide the competitive advantage we need to climb a few positions in the standings.

Agree that we need to get options for Nkunku until he has a full season. His injury history isn't the cleanest.

Edited by robsblubot

12 minutes ago, Mário César said:

frankly, I don't think we're going to sign any big-name players

the board wants to keep the salary structure in good condition, so we're screwed  

We’ve already got plenty of big name players already. We just need sensible players in areas of need now.

The only big name we should go all out for is a keeper. But that doesn’t appear to be happening.

8 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Juve had no issues taking a loss on him when selling him to Bayern, who are now going to take a loss on him as well. He's been plagued with injuries and moves like a fridge. He, Upamecano, and Kim were competing to be Eric Dier's CB partner FFS. 

Pace of the Premier League will eat him alive. 

de Ligt, Upamecano, Kim, Dier

4 of the most overrated defenders in the past 10 years.

29 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We’ve already got plenty of big name players already. We just need sensible players in areas of need now.

The only big name we should go all out for is a keeper. But that doesn’t appear to be happening.

more important than signings is not having injured players

the team is already good. we just need one or two more players and that's good enough