Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

We had TT still in charge when we were in for him and still he did not want to come 

3 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

That’s true we were after him in the summer

His primary objective has always been money

1 minute ago, TheHulk said:

Don't want him but I guess he is the lesser evil than having to keep that tractor around.

I have pitched in this thread a couple of times that this swap deal could make sense - but only in the context of a swap deal, taking Lukaku out of the situation it would be an unnecessary risk to look at this guy, but if it solves that situation and gives us a young player who could still improve... The problem though is that was before I saw so much of Nicolas Jackson. Vlahovic if he comes is coming to be Plan B, which should not be what he is after and wont be great for the confidence he needs to get back to reach his prior level. I would say no at this point. Lukaku will give in and go to Saudi.

Wonder what bringing Vlahović would mean for us going after Elye Wahi. By all accounts that move was very advanced and he was sold on the idea of becoming a Chelsea player this time next year. Vlahovic and Jackson are both in their early 20’s and we still have Broja as well. So bringing in multiple young strikers makes no sense. Perhaps Broja is sold?

Idk, man. I think Poch could do well with Vlahovic’s physical tools but he gives off big time Morata vibes. Super talented but never convinces you that he’s truly top level.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Wonder what bringing Vlahović would mean for us going after Elye Wahi. By all accounts that move was very advanced and he was sold on the idea of becoming a Chelsea player this time next year. Vlahovic and Jackson are both in their early 20’s and we still have Broja as well. So bringing in multiple young strikers makes no sense. Perhaps Broja is sold?

Idk, man. I think Poch could do well with Vlahovic’s physical tools but he gives off big time Morata vibes. Super talented but never convinces you that he’s truly top level.

Maybe get him for cheap and on decent wages and sell him off in a season or two to another PL team.

But what would Juve get out of it? I understand they wanted to collect fat check from PSG and get cheaper striker in form of Lukaku. If it's straight swap, they only get problematic player on huge wages. If it's swap+cash, we pay big for a player that was previously rejected and is similar to Jackson in good form and Nkuku in good form.

Getting vlahovic right now is like  jeopardize anything that poch try to build so far with this team, betrayed another young, hunger, show a lot of promise and well in form striker on jackson. Bring unnecessry problem to this team.

It is bad the thing. Please no