2 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Raya 

James.     Fofana          Badiashile    Chilwel 

?                 ?

madueke.          Felix             mudryk 

Fofana/havertz

Teams going to be totally different next season if we keep Felix and sign 2 CMs

Nkunku? 

This forum is so quick to completely write off Cucu, Sterling, and Wes Fofana. I think all 3 will be very good players for us in time and in Fofana’s case I think he’ll become a world class player.

People are acting as though Cucu has been an unmitigated disaster of a player when he has really just been very mediocre just like our entire team pretty much. He hasn’t been close to a Koulibaly level embarrassment where it looks as though he’s totally out of his depth.

4 hours ago, Costa19 said:

ADL would quote clubs 150m+ for Oshimen. 
He (Oshimen) will probably spend the majority of his career there. He is stuck…

Or do you mean someone else? Im just assuming you mean Oshimen 🤪

You assumed correctly. Vlahović cost Juve €80m~, so I'd rather we push the boat out for someone that is perfectly suited to the EPL.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

This forum is so quick to completely write off Cucu, Sterling, and Wes Fofana. I think all 3 will be very good players for us in time and in Fofana’s case I think he’ll become a world class player.

People are acting as though Cucu has been an unmitigated disaster of a player when he has really just been very mediocre just like our entire team pretty much. He hasn’t been close to a Koulibaly level embarrassment where it looks as though he’s totally out of his depth.

Yeah it's weird. I remember a time when players were still allowed the time to settle in before making any judgement about them.

Sterling's a good player as shown for many years at City but he's also someone who needs the team around him to function as best as they can to get the most ouf of his best qualities (off the ball movement). When the whole team's a mess it's no surprise he's not playing well either.

With Cucurella I'm starting to get a little worried though, it's not a great look for a £55-60M player to get displaced by an 18yo playing out of his natural position. But even he can still come good, not every player is the same when it comes to settling in a new environment and sometimes things take time. Also just today Potter said Cucurella's had some family worrries which has affected his time at the club so it's not like we know everything going on behind the scenes. If he's still playing this badly next season it's time to get more worried.

As for Wes Fofana the jury is still very much out. His current injury has fuck all to do with the leg break he had before, therefore it's not a recurring injury and it's still too early to claim he's an injury prone player. For now it could just be a case of bad luck and after that's fixed there are no problems for a long time. But here also, if it continues like this next year it's going to get a little worrying. 

1 hour ago, TheHulk said:

Whats the chance he goes to another team and torments us.

I will rage for years IF that happens

I still am hateful AF about Tchouameni

and getting there so much about Enzo

Arsen is such a unique player, as are those other two

and the overall state of CBs on the planet atm pushed Gvardiol into that level as well

as CB levels of world class players are hallway to the insanely small group of fullbacks (12 if you REALLY stretch it, and only 6 are full-stop WC beyond argument ) currently who are WC (and one isn't even a fullback anymore)

RB - Reece James
RB - Joshua Kimmich (no longer a RB, now a DMF)
LB - Alphonso Davies  
RB - Achraf Hakimi 
LB - Nuno Mendes
LB - Andrew Robertson

RB - Trent Alexander-Arnold  (but so shit defensively)
LB - Theo Hernández (defence lately is shit, not as bad as TAA, but not nearly good enough)
RB - Denzel Dumfries (climbing, I am becoming sold on him as a WC fullback/wingback)
LB - Ben Chilwell  (when he is fully fit)
LB - José Gayà
RB - João Cancelo (but seems to play better as an inverted LB) He is struggling atm, may come off here

closing in on WC IMHO

RB - Diogo Dalot
RB - Jeremie Frimpong

Saka would be way up there IF he went full-time fullback (LB I would think) instead of a winger or RMFer

40 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Cucarella isn't particularly great at anything though... he is an average player man... I want to believe he is more because we paid soo much for him and I'm open to be proven wrong but I just can't see it. If you had the choice of Cuc for 65m or Hernandez for 70m which would you go for??

7 minutes ago, DDA said:

Cucarella isn't particularly great at anything though... he is an average player man... I want to believe he is more because we paid soo much for him and I'm open to be proven wrong but I just can't see it. If you had the choice of Cuc for 65m or Hernandez for 70m which would you go for??

The latter was invisible in the CL against us.