Chelsea vs. Arsenal

.Cee

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First goals concened in the 2nd half of a game :(

Second time since 2006 we lost a game after going 1-0 up..and that was against sodding Spurs again on a dodgy ref decison :(

4 years since they bloody beat us here..still least they werent the ones to take the record but still...just the thought of Gallas being all happy!!!Arg!!!

Edited by Laylabelle

FORTRESS STAMFORD BRIDGE..........

wendyhouse.jpg

Thats what it feels like atm. Teams dreaded coming to SB. Now its a chance to get something instead of coming with the mentality of "park the bus".

If we were creating chances and even looked like a team that gave a flying fuck I'd accept we got beat fair and square. But there was no will to make things happen.

Fuck I want to punch the fuck out of something.

Come back Grant...all is forgiven.

1-2 FT

FUCK ARSENAL!!

FUCK WILLIAM GALLAS!!

FUCK ARSENAL!!

FUCK WENGER!!

FUCK THE EMIRATES!!

FUCK VAN PERSIE!!

FUCK ARSENAL!!

FUCK LEO "Everyone must be punished for a nonexistant vandalism so I don't have to pay for the leaving party food and therefore I can afford Arsenal season tickets" WINKLEY!!

FUCK ARSENAL!!

FUCK THOSE FANS IN THE AWAY END WHO WOULD HAVE GONE OVER TO UTD HAD WE WON!!"

This is worse than the Narnia films.

And the respect the ref campaign thing can fuck off!!

Defo all downhill since we lost the record and just arg!!Need to start bloody winning at home!!!!

And fuck off Gallas back to France!If they hadnt lost 3-0 doubt you'd even gotten a look in!!!

And fucking Drogba!Ok he's been playing abso shit but who knows had he played he might have put in an effort and then volia!!But noooo was banned arg!!!!

Edited by Laylabelle

Last year this time, we had lost against Arsenal and Man Utd and Drew against Pool all away. This season same results at home with a injury plagued side. I am more confident going to their dens and stuffing their bollocks down their throat with a side hopefulyy hopefully with Drogba Essien and Joe cole.

FORTRESS STAMFORD BRIDGE..........

wendyhouse.jpg

Thats what it feels like atm. Teams dreaded coming to SB. Now its a chance to get something instead of coming with the mentality of "park the bus".

If we were creating chances and even looked like a team that gave a flying fuck I'd accept we got beat fair and square. But there was no will to make things happen.

Fuck I want to punch the fuck out of something.

Or this one:

sand-castle.jpg

Last year this time, we had lost against Arsenal and Man Utd and Drew against Pool all away. This season same results at home with a injury plagued side. I am more confident going to their dens and stuffing their bollocks down their throat with a side hopefulyy hopefully with Drogba Essien and Joe cole.

And Carvalho..

Where's the Plan B when you need one..

Fuck Plan B, we don't even have a Plan A! We've slowly gone downhill since the Liverpool game. Okay, we were unfortunate to lose that match but we were second best all game. We went out and stuffed Hull and Sunderland, before losing 3-1 to Roma. That's when the cracks started to appear. In the six games since, we've won 2, drew 2 and lost 2. That's relegation form if you ask me. We best have a faultless December or we're in deep shit. If Liverpool win we'll be 3 behind them and if they win their next three matches, we'll be six behind them when we come to play Everton on a Monday night kick off. We had the chance to apply some pressure and we blew it. Its been a very poor November, I hope we can respond against Bolton next week.