Ashley Cole

Aesthetic Relic

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the article itself stated, the author is making an assumption based on that one game against Man Utd.

Cole has had problems with Valencia even during the FA community shield clash last year, but I always put it down to Valencia's physicality allowing him to gain an edge over Cole...

For me that's not a clear enough indicator that his powers are rapidly on the decline....you also have to remember that he played almost every game(including every single PL game) last season, so it might have had its toll..Proper rotation of the squad members will do fine for Cole this season...

Good ol' Ash!

Seriously, it's because he's back with Cheryl. Any talk of him leaving was because he wanted a new life, but the two of them are back together. I reckon he's dead happy again ;)

Good ol' Ash!

Seriously, it's because he's back with Cheryl. Any talk of him leaving was because he wanted a new life, but the two of them are back together. I reckon he's dead happy again ;)

If I was with Cheryl I'd be eating lighting and shitting thunder XD

We'll see a better Ashley next season now that he's with her again :eyebrows:

What a great news... best left back in the world, you can't let those players go even if they 30, especially not to one of your big european rivals.

He will not get better, this was his worst season as if

He will not get better, this was his worst season as if

And even in his worst season, he was still a very good player. Anyway, I reckon he improved defensively this season, we're saying it was a bad season for him because he didn't go as forward as we were used to seeing before. I blame Carlo :Goober:

Villas-Boas will fix him :)

And even in his worst season, he was still a very good player. Anyway, I reckon he improved defensively this season, we're saying it was a bad season for him because he didn't go as forward as we were used to seeing before. I blame Carlo :Goober:

Villas-Boas will fix him :)

I know that is a weak defender on the contrary it is still one among the best simply appearances this season did not show games that show before. I even believe that this was his worst season since it was purchased. I was more worried that there is no real replacement option for this position whistling.gif

• 3 months later...

Apparently Ashley is the new target for the rich russian side. He has reportedly been offered a 200k/week contract:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3864468/Anzhi-Makhachkala-set-to-offer-Ashley-Cole-200k-a-week.html

http://www.totalfootballmadness.com/2011/10/11/anzhi-makhachkala-to-offer-ashley-cole-200000-a-week-contract/

Do you think he'll go? And what effect will that have on our squad?

He won't go this or next season if he has any ambition left in him. A player of his quality deserves to win the CL with us. And afaik he has some business(es) in Britain? Like the bar with Jay-Z etc. I can't see him moving to Russia. Eto'o is fairly young also, but he has won everything already several times and he's just a money greedy shmuck, probably lacking motivation and decided to cash in.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You