Injury Latest - Terry, Sturridge & Romeu out injured.

BlueLion.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carlo for the official website:

'Lampard needs to have next week I think, and will start to train all the time with the squad. This week he had an easy week. John Terry , the last days his pain is gone down, and I think he will be able to play next weekend. The other players are in good condition.

God please, bless Frank. No more injury problems please!

Lampard has been training on his own this week, largely in the gym, and is expected to rejoin the first-team group only on Friday. It may be unrealistic to expect him to have regained match fitness for the trips to either Olympique Marseille next week or Spurs on 12 December, leaving the visit of United to Stamford Bridge as his most likely comeback date.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/dec/01/chelsea-john-terry-frank-lampard

His return date has gone from the end of September to the end of December. Shocking.

I'm fucking annoyed. Fuck you, Lampards' injury!

this season seems to have a catalogue of mistakes and misjudgements by our medical team.

in the past they seemed to be reasonably accurate in assessing injuries but this season they seem to have no idea...

just a few examples of mistakes ...

yossi... jt ....lamps ...alex ...FFS ...we are supposed to have superb facilities and excellent medical staff ....but more than anything else

they seem to jepoardising our chances of success..

another 3 games without lamps ?? against everton , tottenham and may be man utd !!!!

we are absolutely screwed , but off course we don't need any new players because we have some great youngsters who always look great on the bench :wacko:

it's either one of two options :

1- our management thinks bruma , mceacheran , kakuta and sturridge are really good so please stop playing zhirkov and malouda in midfield and put mceacheran in , stop starting kalou and start sturridge and for fuck sake don't play an injured CB or ferrera instead of bruma .

2- or carlo and the management think they are not good enough so just fuckin send them out on loans or do whatever you have to do but buy some real options and replacements for injured players .

Lampard - maybe it could be the last week to see him out. I hope next week, and it will be important for him to be involved in the game against Tottenham.

I know, how many times have we heard this claim. But hell, we really need him as one of those key moments of the season has arrived. My fingers have never been so crossed.

Lampard - maybe it could be the last week to see him out. I hope next week, and it will be important for him to be involved in the game against Tottenham.

I know, how many times have we heard this claim. But hell, we really need him as one of those key moments of the season has arrived. My fingers have never been so crossed.

I've dislocated my fingers and rolled them into a ball. I win.