Wolves 0-0 Chelsea

Jase

15 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Again..same old story. Except without 20 odd shots and dropped points this time..still didn't lose..they didn't score which is nice.. I guess

I'd actually like us to be outplayed/dominated for a change & manage to come out with a win. Throwing away points each week because of wastefulness is wearing thin.

Talk about lack of finishing touch all you want, but what have we been trying to address for two seasons on the trot (could go as far back as Costa's departure tbh)?

Edited by LAM09

11 hours ago, LAM09 said:

I'd actually like us to be outplayed/dominated for a change & manage to come out with a win. Throwing away points each week because of wastefulness is wearing thin.

Talk about lack of finishing touch all you want, but what have we been trying to address for two seasons on the trot (could go as far back as Costa's departure tbh)?

It'll be nice..or a last minute winner that isn't a penalty!

Yep and frustrating a on going issue..more annoying as nothing can do except  watch and endure it..