Thiago Silva

the wes

It was 10-20 for defenders, 15-35 for midfielders and 20-50 for strikers. Since when clubs pay 50 for CB?

Since Thiago could go to Psg, I see option Sakho could move to Milan. They will require new cb, plus I doubt Sakho would play in psg regulary if Thiago and Alex play there. Unless Carlo has new plans with Sakho next year to make killer defence in Silva-Sakho

Maxwel-Sakho-Alex-Tiene

Motta

Pastore-Matuidi

Menez-Gameiro-Lavezzi

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those times have gone...

I've never liked how forwards demand higher transfers fees than defenders. It's almost like nobody really appreciates defending. You don't lose games if you don't concede!

Looks like Milan are gonna sell Silva to PSG for a reported £38.6m!

Carlo is slowly but surely building a formidable team there and just to note, they'll be in Pot 3-4 in the CL group stage draw next season...

I thought it was £40 million? Or €50 million? Which one

Not exactly a huge difference, is it? Either way, Silva will be the most expensive defender in football after Fergie spent about 30m+ for Ferdinand all those years ago.

Looks like Milan are gonna sell Silva to PSG for a reported £38.6m!

Carlo is slowly but surely building a formidable team there and just to note, they'll be in Pot 3-4 in the CL group stage draw next season...

Has written Chelsea, PSG, Dortmund all over it!

I forgot about how hard the CL is going to be with not just a better PSG, and Dortmund, but we got a better City, an incoming Malaga, and don't forget Juventus!

Every year it gets tougher and tougher, and thus it is hard to dominate the CL like old teams in the past, that won 2 or 3 CL in a role.

Silva to PSG is one of the most unexpected thing.. And the fee is too high for 27 years old player.. Looks like Paris would have some FFP problems.. They bought Lavezzi for 27 milions, now Silva for almost 40 milions..

Silva to PSG is one of the most unexpected thing.. And the fee is too high for 27 years old player.. Looks like Paris would have some FFP problems.. They bought Lavezzi for 27 milions, now Silva for almost 40 milions..

Neither of those have actually happened yet. Don't jump the gun.

Haha we play PSG in the USA, that'll be fun. Bring PSG on, at least they are a new name and another team that can knock Arsenal, Man Utd, Real Madrid and Barcelona out of the UCL. Come PSG, Welcome to the big time. We've won the UCL, fuck what happens now, at least all these teams like Malaga, Anzi, PSG, City etc are doing it once we've already won the UCL. Let fun happen.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You