Thiago Silva

the wes

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paris is one fucking joke...

They made Sakho, the biggest prospect of french football, next Thuram, regular starter, captain and very good defender. Last season, he was along Hummels best young CB. Then Carlo comes, buys Alex, puts Sakho on bench and gives him no choice. This euro, Sakho should be starter along Rami, but Psg fucked up him...He lost his pace and determination, but wasnt even called for national squad. And yet Psg has such good cb, they want to splash on Thiago silva.....

I hope Sakho will leave and play for Barca or other big club, where he will fulfill potential and then Psg will shit themselves for selling him, trying to buy him back for 60mio...

All Sakho needed was to play regulary and he would be class like Hummels is now. France would got new top Cb, but Psg fucked all up.

Its one stupid club there.

I realy hope Sakho will turn beast, he is realy good and with Varane in few years, France could have best defence on world.

Paris is one fucking joke...

They made Sakho, the biggest prospect of french football, next Thuram, regular starter, captain and very good defender. Last season, he was along Hummels best young CB. Then Carlo comes, buys Alex, puts Sakho on bench and gives him no choice. This euro, Sakho should be starter along Rami, but Psg fucked up him...He lost his pace and determination, but wasnt even called for national squad. And yet Psg has such good cb, they want to splash on Thiago silva.....

I hope Sakho will leave and play for Barca or other big club, where he will fulfill potential and then Psg will shit themselves for selling him, trying to buy him back for 60mio...

All Sakho needed was to play regulary and he would be class like Hummels is now. France would got new top Cb, but Psg fucked all up.

Its one stupid club there.

I realy hope Sakho will turn beast, he is realy good and with Varane in few years, France could have best defence on world.

No it isn't.

Aren't psg seeded in the 4th pot for next seasons champions league??

Drawing them as the 'weak' team in our group would be a fucking nightmare!

They might not win it but i can see them being a bit like napoli - capable of doing a job on the big teams.

I can envisage us getting drawn in a 'group of death' as punishment for the luck we got this year.

Carlo failed hard in PSG this season... i didnt dislike him at Chelsea when he did mistakes, but i have to say that in Paris he just did everything wrong.

Like bluelion said- he put Sakho on the bench which was ridicilious (not suprising, we saw what he thinks about young talents here and in Milan),

and he changed their formation from an attacking 4-2-3-1 to a 4-3-3 with 3 CDM's. He even started to play without a striker in the end of the season...

And i didnt even mentioned he got the job when they were at 1st place...

I realy hope he wont ruin this project....

Aren't psg seeded in the 4th pot for next seasons champions league??

Drawing them as the 'weak' team in our group would be a fucking nightmare!

They might not win it but i can see them being a bit like napoli - capable of doing a job on the big teams.

I can envisage us getting drawn in a 'group of death' as punishment for the luck we got this year.

We play them in our USA tour. Will be interesting to see how we fare against them then :)

No it isn't.

They have Alex, Sakho and Biševac. Now they want Silva too?

Its obvious that you must be retarded when you have 21yrs old most talented centre back Sakho, who had fantastic season (he got award for best young player last year) and who is also team captain (at this age) and spend 50mio on another CB.

This money and Ancelotti will ruin PSG as french club. Sakho would now be regular France starter and equal to Hummels. But Carlo wants others instead of playing team captain. He fucked up one of most prospective french defenders (hope there was not too much damage) and french fans agreed he should play regulary. Fuck you Carlo. Sakho is huge prospect and I hope they sell him if they have no intent to play him. Barca was interested in him, Im sure they would buy him for decent price.

Sorry, for mistake, club is decent, have nothing against them, but since Ancelotti came, Sakho got benched. Fuck of Carlo for ruining Gourcouff (back in Milan), not trusting our youth and now Sakho. Maybe good coach, but shit when comes to 'give talents a chance'.

They have Alex, Sakho and Biševac. Now they want Silva too?

Its obvious that you must be retarded when you have 21yrs old most talented centre back Sakho, who had fantastic season (he got award for best young player last year) and who is also team captain (at this age) and spend 50mio on another CB.

This money and Ancelotti will ruin PSG as french club. Sakho would now be regular France starter and equal to Hummels. But Carlo wants others instead of playing team captain. He fucked up one of most prospective french defenders (hope there was not too much damage) and french fans agreed he should play regulary. Fuck you Carlo. Sakho is huge prospect and I hope they sell him if they have no intent to play him. Barca was interested in him, Im sure they would buy him for decent price.

Sorry i disagree, bye.

Is it actually confirmed that Thiago Silva is going to PSG, or still just rumours? Read some Twitter (well yeah) reports denying the rumours, which most of the time seem more decent claims than actually claiming a move will happen. Either that or I just missed official reports everywhere.

Is it actually confirmed that Thiago Silva is going to PSG, or still just rumours? Read some Twitter (well yeah) reports denying the rumours, which most of the time seem more decent claims than actually claiming a move will happen. Either that or I just missed official reports everywhere.

Leonardo said PSG will be allowed to talk to Silva. So they must've made a massive offer to AC Milan to even get that. I personally hope he doesn't move, I think he fits in well at Milan (don't hate me Steve :D)

That being said Leonardo & Carlo have a fantastic relationship with the Milan players so it's no wonder Silva might be ready to listen.

Leonardo said PSG will be allowed to talk to Silva. So they must've made a massive offer to AC Milan to even get that. I personally hope he doesn't move, I think he fits in well at Milan (don't hate me Steve :D)

That being said Leonardo & Carlo have a fantastic relationship with the Milan players so it's no wonder Silva might be ready to listen.

Interesting, curious to see whether he'll really end up moving there! Would be some sign of intent from PSG, they signed some decent players lately but signing Thiago Silva... wow.

That said, I guess the offer PSG tabled not too long ago for Pato also was enough for Milan, but he rejected anyway (despite a likely huge salary). Either Silva would value money more, or PSG are finally gaining back some of that lost glory, albeit in a less glorious way.

If this is true it will be the biggest transfer of the summer.He is the best centre back in the world,him and Lavezzi will make PSG a very competitive side next year.

BlueLyon i agree with you.Sakho and Luiz are my favourite centre backs,it will be a shame if he rots on the bench

If they get Thiago Silva that will be a big big big coup for them, can see them looking at Pato too. If they get any of them two it will show they are able to compete with clubs like Barca, Real, ourselves, and City for top players.

Potentially an excellent signing for PSG, surely they will dominate the French league next year. But, as we've seen with City this year, you can't just buy a team of players and expect them to dominate Europe, it'll take time. Obviously, they'll be a tougher opponent if they are indeed one of the teams in the 4th pot, but I don't expect them to do anything in the CL for a while.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You