Thiago Silva

the wes

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocking.

Great signing by PSG if its real, unbelivebly big mistake by AC Milan.... all of their building in the past 3 seasons just went to trash.

50m is not enough for all the signings they should do to compete Juve.

PSG actaully have some nice CB's in Alex and Sakho, but Silva is a different class.

Shocking.

Great signing by PSG if its real, unbelivebly big mistake by AC Milan.... all of their building in the past 3 seasons just went to trash.

50m is not enough for all the signings they should do to compete Juve.

PSG actaully have some nice CB's in Alex and Sakho, but Silva is a different class.

PSG got Carlo a world class coach, and it's a team that is from Paris as the name says.

If I was a player I would love to play there. Great coach, building a great team, amazing city and have loads of money!!!

What's not to like?

To be honest, I will respect Silva if he joins PSG.

Same with Lavezzi. Do you know why?

They don't care about the Premier League hype, or want to battle in the El Clasico.

They want to ENJOY their football again while getting paid very well.

Yes, players get such a huge amount of money, but the stress of being one of the best players in a top, top, top league is huge.

This will be good for football if it happens.

To be honest, I will respect Silva if he joins PSG.

Same with Lavezzi. Do you know why?

They don't care about the Premier League hype, or want to battle in the El Clasico.

They want to ENJOY their football again while getting paid very well.

Yes, players get such a huge amount of money, but the stress of being one of the best players in a top, top, top league is huge.

This will be good for football if it happens.

And Carlo is one of the chillest managers in the world.

Is not always demanding like Mourinho, constantly panicking like Pep, or trying to control everything like SAF.

The atmosphere when Carlo was here was very chilled, and I miss it.

Although with RDM it has improve as well. Good mood with a lot of players.

Obviously, I'll get the 'glory hunter' title for this, but I may start following (not necessarily supporting) PSG.

Love the city, love Alex and Ancelotti, love Thiago Silva, and it's simply an exciting project to follow.

Rumours have it they could even sign Maicon O.o

Maicon---Alex---Silva---SomeCrappyLeftBack = Wow.

PSG got Carlo a world class coach, and it's a team that is from Paris as the name says.

If I was a player I would love to play there. Great coach, building a great team, amazing city and have loads of money!!!

What's not to like?

If i was a player i would like to improve and prove myself against the best competition. Ligue 1 is not the place to do that.

btw France has a very high tax rate.

If i was a player i would like to improve and prove myself against the best competition. Ligue 1 is not the place to do that.

Neither is La Liga where it's only Barcelona or Madrid.

The best place to prove it is at the CL, and PSG will get their chances.

Obviously, I'll get the 'glory hunter' title for this, but I may start following (not necessarily supporting) PSG.

Love the city, love Alex and Ancelotti, love Thiago Silva, and it's simply an exciting project to follow.

Rumours have it they could even sign Maicon O.o

Maicon---Alex---Silva---SomeCrappyLeftBack = Wow.

Yeah I got Fox Soccer Plus this season just so I can watch French League for Hazard and Carlo.

Will be great watching some of those matches once in a while.

I started following PSG ever since Carlo joined them and was rooting for them to win the league. We're all glory hunters :D

PS: Where did every one get the 50 mil from? Can't find it anywhere.

Neither is La Liga where it's only Barcelona or Madrid.

The best place to prove it is at the CL, and PSG will get their chances.

The talent level in La Liga is far more superior, this really isn't an argument. You get better playing against the toughest competition week in and week out.

Ligue 1 is a steeping stone for most players.

The talent level in La Liga is far more superior, this really isn't an argument. You get better playing against the toughest competition week in and week out.

Ligue 1 is a steeping stone for most players.

Yeah you are right, but despite la Liga being superior, it's either Real Madrid or Barcelona to win the Liga.

Once in the CL, is anyone's game.

So if the CL is the most important tournament, then you have good chances of winning it with PSG as well, while at the same time enjoying a fat pay check, being hassle free, and living in an iconic city.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You