Niklas Sule

ZAPHOD2319

This story keeps picking up more headlines. Now Bayen are openly talking about if they can afford it with the losses due to Covid they want to extend his contract. New reports we have opened talks to acquire him for £30M. A lot of smoke surrounding this rumor.

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2021/02/21/Chelsea-in-niklas-sule-transfer-talks-with-bayern-munich/

Edited by ZAPHOD2319

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Is he? Who is rating Sule? 

I can't remember, but I already had an discussion on TC with someone and that person clearly rated him as top 10 CBs in the world, who are currently WC or something like that. I could not believe my eyes. Süle and world class in a sentence 😂

But we are scouting him for sure. The interest in Süle was there since his Hoffenheim days. 

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

I can't remember, but I already had an discussion on TC with someone and that person clearly rated him as top 10 CBs in the world, who are currently WC or something like that. I could not believe my eyes. Süle and world class in a sentence 😂

But we are scouting him for sure. The interest in Süle was there since his Hoffenheim days. 

UnionJack.

IMHO  Süle  has went......

giphy.gif

Edited by Vesper

• 1 month later...

this could actually be a smart move. TT has done wonders with Rüdiger and Chirstensen and he might be able to do the same with Süle. He has lost his way a bit and massively regressed following his ACL but he still has the potential to become WC. Just remember when everyone was laughing off the rumours to sign John Stones. Now he is one of the best defenders in the league. Same can happen with Süle. When TT trusts him and is convinced he can turn him good it is worth a shot. I doubt Bayern will want to lose 3 cbs in the same window tho.

Not sure why a lot of our supporters are so against this. I admittedly don’t watch Bayern every week, but each time I’ve watched Süle recently he has looked pretty damned good. He’s incredible on the ball for a massive defender so I could see him slotting right in to our side. 

For the price being talked about here it’s a no brainer. 

8 hours ago, Pizy said:

Not sure why a lot of our supporters are so against this. I admittedly don’t watch Bayern every week, but each time I’ve watched Süle recently he has looked pretty damned good. He’s incredible on the ball for a massive defender so I could see him slotting right in to our side. 

For the price being talked about here it’s a no brainer. 

Because people go through flavour of the month and they think that because someone else is being talked about as this or that they discover another player it automatically degrades the quality of everyone else 😂

I mean remember the fuss around us signing Higuain and not Piatek? Ironically haven’t heard anyone mention him since. 

Sule’s been pretty much a nailed on regular for Bayern and Germany since going there, you dont do that if your a poor player. His injuries were unlucky but hes fully recovered and for 30 m would be a steal aye. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

He plays CB but also sometimes RB. Apart from Azpi non of our defenders are really for that RCB role in 3 at the back. People say James but he was not even tried there so cannot comment on that.

Sule played this position a lot for Germany for example. So interest in him may suggest we continue with this formation.

4 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

He plays CB but also sometimes RB. Apart from Azpi non of our defenders are really for that RCB role in 3 at the back. People say James but he was not even tried there so cannot comment on that.

Sule played this position a lot for Germany for example. So interest in him may suggest we continue with this formation.

Not really, Tuchel might switch to a back four next season.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You