• Kovacic
    • Gilmour
    • Havertz
    • Anjorin
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Werner (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

Porto please,if not at least Atalanta else Lazio. I think we can beat them all tho.

Gladbach would be fine too. They have looked a bit toothless recently. We are so much better than them individually, they would need 2 extremely lucky days. Timo and Kai know a thing or two about beating them.Their coach has a few interesting tactical moves in his sleeve so we always have to be wary of them.

1 minute ago, King Kante said:

It is actually Atletico that is the most likely as Gladbach are most likely to draw Juve and Leipzig, Madrid. 

Am looking from our perspective. If not Gladbach, then Leipzig are the 2nd most likely. 

52 minutes ago, Mana said:

Us getting Barcelona shouldn't be a scare to us. Barcelona aren't the Barca of 5 years ago. They're crap (compared to previous Barca squads).

Not saying they aren't a good side, but saying Barca are a Spanish giant this season, is like saying United are a British giant. They both are based of their history, not the present.

Barcelona are beatable. If we meet Barca, it will be by far the easiest Barca side we face.

I'll be more worried with Atletico, RB Leipzig and maybe Atalanta.

I think we'll stuff Barcelona and it would be the perfect poetic justice as we will do it with the two things they've always lorded over us (youth and 'purist' type football).

I'd rather we just avoid barca and atletico but I'm not scared of any of them. But barca have been struggling but let's not pretend how it'd be an easy game. Atletico are a bit spursy.

But whoever it is its great that that we won the group. I'd rather avoid all of the teams that won barring dortmund.

But Porto or gladbach would be fantastic

1 minute ago, cosmicway said:

If Gladbach draw Leipzig they could put the balls back in the jar.
But what else is it they 're doing ?

They have a system that makes sure that doesn't happen, for example if we get drawn first Sevilla's ball won't go in the pot that determines our opponent.

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

They have a system that makes sure that doesn't happen, for example if we get drawn first Sevilla's ball won't go in the pot that determines our opponent.

k, then how does that make it uneven for the remaining seven ?