• Ziyech
    • Werner
    • Mount (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

Re the Champions League Team of The Week:

You never really want to see your goalkeeper in that list but it's better than seeing the oppo's strikers in there I suppose.

How does Kai's inclusion chime with all the comments last night about how badly he was playing?

57 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Re the Champions League Team of The Week:

You never really want to see your goalkeeper in that list but it's better than seeing the oppo's strikers in there I suppose.

How does Kai's inclusion chime with all the comments last night about how badly he was playing?

I have no idea how Havertz got into that team. He was mediocre at best. 

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

15 minutes ago, DDA said:

I have no idea how Havertz got into that team. He was mediocre at best. 

Whoscored is very stats oriented.

OK my favourite part was the shot by Kras that hit the bar, bounced out and was put back in by them into a crowded penalty area, Big Ed came out to catch the ball wiped out 2 of their players and Zouma , oh how i've missed that from any of our keepers, a keeper with bottle., I love the guy:D

This is for the doubters and knockers, i've read through most of the post and it seems that there's still many who are complaining about Lamps and certain players.

We won 0-4, and kept our 3rd clean sheet in a row, like a few of the latest games there is an improvement that's all I asked to see, me I like where were goiing.

It seems to me that some folk just come on here to moan and critisize, and won't/don't appreciate that we are slowly progressing.

If you don't see an improvement or it's not happening fast enough for you then i'm sorry for you.