Kai Havertz

Blues11
[[Template core/front/sharelinks/shareButton is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3 minutes ago, King Kai said:

I would not be shocked if this falls through. Maybe not from Havertz but from Leverkusen and Chelsea not agreeing on the price.   

Well you never know. Haverz could start farming and leave football.

4 minutes ago, King Kai said:

I would not be shocked if this falls through. Maybe not from Havertz but from Leverkusen and Chelsea not agreeing on the price.   

Marina playing 50 millions for Chilwell and refuse to pay 5-10 more for Havertz? Unfortunately I can see this as well.

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

but newer tweets/posts said we went up to €90m total (do not know the splits in terms of cash up front)

Neverkusen still want €100m

I was joking, we probably offered 90millions .

Marina wants to do the best deal but Völler doesn’t want to negotiate. He only wants 100m take it or leave it! 
We must pay whatever they want .

I just wonder how this affects leverkusen. If someone says pay us 100m or nothing and they actualy mean that while you come with 80m, then 90m...I would send you the fuck out of the office and end the negotiations. 

Because if you clearly want the player, you will eventualy fork out extra 10m. Why would leverkusen accept 90m. Its just a waste of time. On other hand, they just might be done and out if you keep jerking them.

4 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

I just wonder how this affects leverkusen. If someone says pay us 100m or nothing and they actualy mean that while you come with 80m, then 90m...I would send you the fuck out of the office and end the negotiations. 

Because if you clearly want the player, you will eventualy fork out extra 10m. Why would leverkusen accept 90m. Its just a waste of time. On other hand, they just might be done and out if you keep jerking them.

Wasn't it reported they lowered it to 95?

34 minutes ago, Pulisicismydaddy said:

Wasn't it reported they lowered it to 95?

€95m (85.6m quid)

with £70m up front, the rest stagered out over 2 years

is fair

I would take the deal

and it still keeps Pogba as the most expensive EPL transfer, so there is that

the entire 23 man Bayern CL squad cost less for them than just Neymar and Mbappe did

9bbde816ac04a5fd0d328fd712ee7ad5.png65d604cd6b0e24b718c9b9c1394c9c79.png

of the top 20 biggest transfers

only Mbappe, CR7 (both times, as he added so much money to Juve via marketing), VVD, Lukaku to Inter (not to Manure) and Suarez were good buys so far (unless PSG wins the CL later today, as that is what Neymar was bought to do)

a horrid record for huge money buys

a6bfabd7d4a3593db8b065db04e5be43.png

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

€95m (85.6m quid)

with £70m up front, the rest stagered out over 2 years

is fair

I would take the deal

and it still keeps Pogba as the most expensive EPL transfer, so there is that

9bbde816ac04a5fd0d328fd712ee7ad5.png65d604cd6b0e24b718c9b9c1394c9c79.png

of the top 20 biggest transfers

only Mbappe, CR7 (both times, as he added so much money to Juve via marketing), VVD, Lukaku to Inter (not to Manure) and Suarez were good buys so far (unless PSG wins the CL later today, as that is what Neymar was bought to do)

a horrid record for huge money buys

a6bfabd7d4a3593db8b065db04e5be43.png

Neymar, Mbappe have both been class. Even if they cost alot.

But yeah most of transfers here ended up complete shite. Still dont know why was Felix bought for that much. He is big talent, but nowhere near that big.

12 of 20 top transfers were flops. Also Chelsea 3 top transfers were big flops. 

Hope Kai doesnt fail.

1 hour ago, Dimitr said:

I was joking, we probably offered 90millions .

Marina wants to do the best deal but Völler doesn’t want to negotiate. He only wants 100m take it or leave it! 
We must pay whatever they want .

ahh I just caught it

71m, up from 70m, lolol

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Bayer Leverkusen aren't in a position where they can tell Chelsea to pay 100m or fuck off. The player has 2 years left on his deal, and he will not be signing an extension.

We can use the same logic the opposite way. If Leverkusen will sell him for 100m, why woudn't they accept a bid of 90m? The player is going to leave anyways, it's just a matter of when not if.

The reality is that this transfer is more complex than you are making it out to be. We don't know how Leverkusen are evaluating the situation they are in and the same applies to Chelsea.