Kai Havertz

Blues11

2 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

So how are we lining up next year if we get havertz over the line which looks likely. Forget the disaster that is the backline and speculating on possible recruitments there. How do we line up from midfield forward? 

Without other signings, I would assume we'd look at two options mainly. One being 4-2-3-1 which, if everyone was fit, I would assume to be Kante, Kovacic, Pulisic, Havertz, Ziyech, Werner. Or a 4-3-3 with one holding and two more offensive midfielders like Kante, Havertz and one of Mount or RLC alongside the three up top.

I think one thing that we have over most is some very good depth now in midfield and attack with the exception perhaps of a holding midfielder. 

I can see Jorginho and Barkley being sold if there are suitors this summer. I would still keep Willian if he were to accept a 2 year contract, but I think he'll leave to be honest.

3 minutes ago, Jype said:

Let's hope Sane is right and it's a done deal. Getting this one over the line asap would allow the club to focus on GK and defense...

Sane would be even more in the know than the journos if anything, he will of spoke with him no doubt......

Leroy Sane: "I think Germany has always had very good young German players. Many young players get their chance and develop well in the Bundesliga. I think that with Werner and Havertz, two Germans in one year, Chelsea did a good job."

Bit different - Leroy Sané basically knows that Kai Havertz wants to join Chelsea. Havertz is pushing by two weeks. His contract until June 2025 is ready as said days ago. “The player is not a problem”. Chelsea are going to start talks with Leverkusen to find an agremeent

So how are we lining up next year if we get havertz over the line which looks likely. Forget the disaster that is the backline and speculating on possible recruitments there. How do we line up from midfield forward? 
Werner
Pulisic havertz ziyech
Kovacic kante

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reads to me like the club are waiting to see whether or not we qualify for the CL to determine how we'll structure the payments to Bayer. If we qualify, probably more money up front. If we don't, installments spread out over multiple windows.

The consensus amongst pretty reliable sources seems to be that everything is agreed and sorted regarding personal terms with Havertz himself. All a matter of finding an agreement between clubs now as we've know for a couple of days.

I put him more as generic and cheaper option for the club as I think Oblak is unrealistic. Add any name you like TBH, but yes I like Onana, very underrated if anything.
Checkout rajkovic.

He's a better diver that salah on the beach.

Budum tiss

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I think we are trying to sort our attacking first like Liverpool and City did before sorting their defense. 

That means next season nowhere near tittle challenge but definitely improve to this season. 

It would be in the third season of Lampard where we should really challenge for tittle.