Coronaviral

Vesper

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-british-tourists-to-be-banned-from-france-amid-rise-in-omicron-cases-12497105

Instead of having to be triple vaxxed or provide clear tests theyre just blanket banning all brits haha.

Partly political but at this point it obvious, Even the french dont think the last 2 years of making it up as we go along and dodgy false dawns is working so have banned triple vaxxed etc.

Clearly the frogs dont think the vax works esp how they want it to, Lets see if they ban or have still banned flights from SA etc

farce!

Edited by Warning_Hazard

Also worth noting how the WHO is speaking to the media right now, They are inducing absolute panic, saying things like it will be worse in the next few weeks and comparable to the start of the pandemic.

...Yet theyre controlled by the chinese, The US tried to stop funding the who also but i think they went back with a few paper envelopes.

6 hours ago, Warning_Hazard said:

I love how when experts, data and peer reviewed papers back up many 'conspiracy theorys' people and the media get all political and make ridiculous claims to try and back their narrative instead of rely on the truth, whatever truth that may be.

Science is the world of the unknown, it will take over 10 years for these drugs to be fully researched maybe less as they are turbo charging it all etc.

Im not anti vax at all, just a man of data and science.

Science is not a fixed subject, constantly changing

Einstiens Relatively probably isnt the answer we just dont have anything better yet etc.

Nonsense.
You just have to accept what's best or die.
When I was 9 years old I became ill and they gave me the wrong medicines. I got better but not quite, suffered from after effects as well.
In the end I went to France and the French had a wonder therapy.
But without the drugs they gave me in the first hospital I was going to die - nobody had an idea about the advances taking place elsewhere.

Edited by cosmicway

2 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Nonsense.
You just have to accept what's best or die.
When I was 9 years old I became ill and they gave me the wrong medicines. I got better but not quite, suffered from aftereffects.
In the end I went to France and the French had a wonder therapy.
But without the drugs they gave me in the first hospital I was going to die - nobody haf an idea about the advances taking place elsewhere.

0.1% die from covid for a start and comparing completely different drugs and disregarding the fact rna injections are brand new unknowns currently being investigated by multiple labs is the nonsense.

People who have no choice but to take 3 doses or die are dying anyway.

Do some real research on the papers and data and listen to experts on both sides of the argument.

17 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

0.1% die from covid for a start and comparing completely different drugs and disregarding the fact rna injections are brand new unknowns currently being investigated by multiple labs is the nonsense.

People who have no choice but to take 3 doses or die are dying anyway.

Do some real research on the papers and data and listen to experts on both sides of the argument.

You do that.
Let's assume there is no medical protocol for the vaccine so the doctors don't know of cases where the vaccine is not advised  (I mean the real doctors, not the vagabonds you see in the youtube).
This is not quite true but near true - we go by probabilities.
Count the probabilities then, after effects versus terminal covid and versus vaccine failing to protect and see the difference. It's 1 to 1000.

Edited by cosmicway

6 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

You realise only one of the arguments in this two sided debate is actually supported by science, right? Here's a hint, it isn't yours. 

Heart problematics after receiving the vaccine has already been proven to be a cause of underlying conditions as a result of contracting the virus itself. Aguero had Covid twice which has now affected him permanently. Nothing credible supports the notion its the actual vaccine causing these conditions. 

Your way of thinking is why hospitals all around the world are still overcrowded and are genuinely in a crises. Not only that, travel restrictions leaving millions unable to see their families. 

Thank you. 

3 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

You realise only one of the arguments in this two sided debate is actually supported by science, right? Here's a hint, it isn't yours. 

Heart problematics after receiving the vaccine has already been proven to be a cause of underlying conditions as a result of contracting the virus itself. Aguero had Covid twice which has now affected him permanently. Nothing credible supports the notion its the actual vaccine causing these conditions. 

Your way of thinking is why hospitals all around the world are still overcrowded and are genuinely in a crises. Not only that, travel restrictions leaving millions unable to see their families. 

Thank you. 

Ive already linked like 3 different experts and papers on the current situation with the virus and presented solutions.

3 hours ago, cosmicway said:

You do that.
Let's assume there is no medical protocol for the vaccine so the doctors don't know of cases where the vaccine is not advised  (I mean the real doctors, not the vagabonds you see in the youtube).
This is not quite true but near true - we go by probabilities.
Count the probabilities then, after effects versus terminal covid and versus vaccine failing to protect and see the difference. It's 1 to 1000.

Carry on ignoring the science and evidence.

Deary me.

I see some blame unvaccinated players in PL for all these postponed games.

NBA have over 96% of players vaccinated and now 63 players are positive. Many unvaccinated players in this 3-4% cannot even play by state rules like Irving for example.

3 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I see some blame unvaccinated players in PL for all these postponed games.

NBA have over 96% of players vaccinated and now 63 players are positive. Many unvaccinated players in this 3-4% cannot even play by state rules like Irving for example.

the only remotely protected (in terms of blocking the Omicron variant completely) are the triple jabbed

there is a huge increase on reduction of transmissibility between the double jabbed and the boostered (triple jabbed)

double jabbed DO, at least have a very very low chance of ending up in the ICU and an even lower chances of dying

Omicron so far also seems to at least be less severe in terms of intensity of illness and death

IF Omicron had the lethality of Beta (the South African variant) the world would be fucked, as it is massively more transmissible (Beta was easily overtaken by Delta due to it (Beta) not being that easy to spread)

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

the only remotely protected (in terms of blocking the Omicron variant completely) are the triple jabbed

there is a huge increase on reduction of transmissibility between the double jabbed and the boostered (triple jabbed)

double jabbed DO, at least have a very very low chance of ending up in the ICU and an even lower chances of dying

Omicron so far also seems to at least be less severe in terms of intensity of illness and death

IF Omicron had the lethality of Beta (the South African variant) the world would be fucked, as it is massively more transmissible (Beta was easily overtaken by Delta due to it (Beta) not being that easy to spread)

Half of this is misinformation as theres no serious papers/evidence out yet about the omicron varient.

Best thing to do on this forum is to link trusted sources and information.

Also triple jabbed efficacy has dropped to 70% and thats striaght away so after a few months it will drop down to about 50% possibly even 30% like the new scam pills theyre backing whilst ignoring a dozen provable tested clinical solutions.

Also numbers coming out from the US and here in the UK are showing triple jabbed dying almost as much.

You should know exactly whats going on as the head of the talkchelsea treasury with the shares stocks and scams of big pharma.

Listen to some real experts half of which have been cancelled, wonder whyy

Edited by Warning_Hazard

45 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

Half of this is misinformation as theres no serious papers/evidence out yet about the omicron varient.

Best thing to do on this forum is to link trusted sources and information.

Also triple jabbed efficacy has dropped to 70% and thats striaght away so after a few months it will drop down to about 50% possibly even 30% like the new scam pills theyre backing whilst ignoring a dozen provable tested clinical solutions.

Also numbers coming out from the US and here in the UK are showing triple jabbed dying almost as much.

You should know exactly whats going on as the head of the talkchelsea treasury with the shares stocks and scams of big pharma.

Listen to some real experts half of which have been cancelled, wonder whyy

misinformation ?? LOLOLOL

I have watched you spew the most balatant antivaxxer bollocks on here for months

go FUCK yourself you fucking RW troll

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

misinformation ?? LOLOLOL

I have watched you spew the most balatant antivaxxer bollocks on here for months

go FUCK yourself you fucking RW troll

Yet more abuse when youre clearly wrong, Common theme, how many people have you verbally abused now? ive lost count!

Absolutly love it when you try to bring in politics, Right wing?! thats funny, Even the right wing in the uk aiint right wing i voted lib dem and that was at a push because its all the same.

Ignoring the facts to spew constant rubbish providing no real infomation from any trusted sources!!!

Same old same old haha

Twitter Karen at its finest

Edited by Warning_Hazard

Yeah. Let's listen to this guy. 

BitChute is an alt-tech video hosting service launched by Ray Vahey in January 2017.[1] It is known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech.