Gaming discussion #2

LAM09

3 hours ago, Jas said:

Still debatable whether it'll actually work. There's a reason why PC games are meant to be played on a PC (or even a proper gaming console) as opposed to being downsized (if that's the right work) for a handheld console. 

The only notable downside I've heard is poor battery life in handheld on max settings, which is to be expected.

People have been crying out for a Switch Pro that could vie with the current-gen consoles, so I believe there's certainly a market & it's competitively priced.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/11/2020 at 23:53, Atomiswave said:

Keep us posted then, as far as I have seen the PS5 Spiderman is not worth the admission if you have the PS4 one.

After 8 months+, I finally got the PS5! \o/

And I didn't get the PS5 Spiderman, even though I can get a free upgrade from the PS4 version. 

14 hours ago, Jas said:

After 8 months+, I finally got the PS5! \o/

And I didn't get the PS5 Spiderman, even though I can get a free upgrade from the PS4 version. 

You did, good for you man. So do tell, only had to pay with a leg for that ps5? Maybe an arm too? No worries im sure you get the ps5 version come soon.

4 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

You did, good for you man. So do tell, only had to pay with a leg for that ps5? Maybe an arm too? No worries im sure you get the ps5 version come soon.

lol Had placed the pre-order at two different places, including a Sony store and managed to get it from there. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

For the record, Elden Ring is a great game. No, it's not a win/win from dark souls, and the open world aspect does not entirely mix with the souls model of sleek level design and tight leveling.

I'm mostly a PC gamer -- it's not only about the GPU/CPU but also mouse and keyboard and/or gamepad/joystick + keyboard -- but would love to get my hands on a ps5 for Demons souls and Spiderman. Ghosts of Tsushima look good too... so many great games... so little time.

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Guys you can now play SM 24 - SOCCER Manager 2024.

The official icon is Mikel Arteta face. 

Only download it from Google Play store.

I just started my Chelsea save.

https://www.soccermanager.com/

https://x.com/SoccerManager

Edited by KEVINAA

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, TheHulk said:

Hope the trailer delivers unlike the embarrassment and scam The day before is.

Rockstar in a different league to Mytona - they've reputedly spent over a billion quid on development for GTA VI alone so far