Gaming discussion #2

LAM09

Just now, Jason said:

Wait, you need PS+ to play games like Fall Guys online with others?

I only play selected games on PS and it's usually offline. So, am not quite familiar with this. :lol: 

Correct. You need PS+ to play any game online unless it's F2P (Fortnite, COD: Warzone, etc).

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Good thing I haven't bought the game yet. :lol: 

This game needs to come to Nintendo Switch ASAP then! :rant:

One of the many pluses of PC gaming. 

I'd be surprised if it isn't on every platform (even mobile) come Christmas/New Year.

Just now, LAM09 said:

One of the many pluses of PC gaming. 

I'd be surprised if it isn't on every platform (even mobile) come Christmas/New Year.

That's the plan, from what I've read, although I don't think they have stated the timeline for it.

It is coming to mobile but...only in China, at least for now I think. 

https://www.ign.com/articles/fall-guys-ultimate-knockout-is-coming-to-mobile-devices-in-china

THE PLAYSTATION 5 COLOURWAYS WE NEED TO SEE

https://www.sneakerfreaker.com/features/the-playstation-5-colourways-we-need-to-see

PS5_OFFWHITE_BLOG.jpg?w=960&fm=webp

Anyone else sick of the perpetual run of monochrome consoles?

With the Sony PlayStation 5 on the horizon, we thought it was the perfect time to redesign the console with some of the most iconic colourways and sneaker boxes of all time.

Did we miss any? Sound-off on our socials with other colourways you’d like to see!

Game on, sneakerheads! 

PS5_BAPE_copy.jpg?fm=webp

BAPE

One of the most recognisable visual cues in fashion, BAPE have enjoyed a monopoly over camo since the Japanese label’s inception in 1993. Have you ever seen A Bathing Ape annihilate scrubs on a PlayStation? Neither. Maybe it’s time to unleash the beast.

PS5_JORDAN_BOX_copy.jpg?fm=webp

Black Cement

Michael Jordan first laced the Air Jordan 3 ‘Black Cement’ in the 1998 All-Star Game.

The GOAT racked up huge numbers in the colourway, registering 40 points, eight rebounds, and four steals. One of the most beloved colour palettes for sneakerheads worldwide, ’Black Cement’ has been poured on everything from the Dunk to the Air Force 1 in recent years.

Yes, the Black Cement is still as wet as it was 22 years ago!

PS5_NIKE_SB_TEAL_copy.jpg?fm=webp

Teal Box

Home to classics like the SB Dunk High Premium ‘Diamond’ and Air Jordan 1 SB ‘Lance Mountain’, the Nike Teal box ushered in a revival for Nike SB in 2013. Perfect for thrashing out some Tony Hawk's Pro Skater.

PS5_copy.jpg?fm=webp

Safari

Originally spotted on the Air Safari back in 1987, this wild print is perfect for hunting all your online prey. Similar in design to the Air Max 1, the Air Safari's print has been utilised for numerous silhouettes and collaborations, perhaps most notably with atmos.

PS5_BORDEAUX.jpg?fm=webp

Bordeaux

Debuting in 1992, the ‘Bordeaux’ colourway first graced the Air Jordan 7. Originally inspired by West African tribal culture, the geometric patterns perfectly suit the futuristic architecture of Sony’s latest console.

PS5_VINTAGE_NIKE_copy.jpg?fm=webp

Vintage Box

A mix of old and new, the Nike vintage box is killer mapped across the ultra modern PS5 design. Imagine unboxing one of the OG Swoosh box!

PS5_OFFWHITE_copy.jpg?fm=webp

Off-White x PlayStation 5

Still one of the most coveted brands on planet earth, Virgil Abloh’s Off-White continue to fuel the hype train in 2020.

With Off-White's signature aesthetic of zip ties and overt branding, our Off-White x PS5 might just bring down the whole damn PlayStation network.

Keen for more ?

Make sure to check out the greatest video-game inspired sneakers ever!

• 4 weeks later...

Qualty games coming up on the PS5, Demons souls remastered looks sick, new God of war coming in 2021 already. Im gonna get the PS5 myself, Xbox has lost a bit for me  though I loved the 360, ohh and Microsoft just bought Bethesda for 6,5 Billion dollars, the numbers are crazy.

10 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Qualty games coming up on the PS5, Demons souls remastered looks sick, new God of war coming in 2021 already. Im gonna get the PS5 myself, Xbox has lost a bit for me  though I loved the 360, ohh and Microsoft just bought Bethesda for 6,5 Billion dollars, the numbers are crazy.

Did you manage to pre-order the PS5? I couldn't. :cry:

Am looking forward to Spider-Man: Miles Morales. 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Did you manage to pre-order the PS5? I couldn't. :cry:

Am looking forward to Spider-Man: Miles Morales. 

No mate me neither, Sony the fuckers that they are just out the blue announced its a go, then folks went amok and the rest of us have to scratch our balls instead. But dont fret you are bound to find one in shops at release.

I still do not know if I will buy the new PS5 or the new Xbox. I had the xbox 360 and I loved it, but I also like Sony, even though my PS4 sounds like an airplane at this stage lol.
I think I might go for the new Xbox due to the fact that Microsoft bought Bethesda and I am a fan of Skyrim. But not sure yet

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I still do not know if I will buy the new PS5 or the new Xbox. I had the xbox 360 and I loved it, but I also like Sony, even though my PS4 sounds like an airplane at this stage lol.
I think I might go for the new Xbox due to the fact that Microsoft bought Bethesda and I am a fan of Skyrim. But not sure yet

buy both

problem solved

it's what I do with bags and shoes that I am having decision issues with

:cig:

27 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

No mate me neither, Sony the fuckers that they are just out the blue announced its a go, then folks went amok and the rest of us have to scratch our balls instead. But dont fret you are bound to find one in shops at release.

Hope so. Don't want to not being able to get it and wait and then see videos of people playing the new games online because that would feel so annoying! :rant:

18 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I would pick the xbox for its media abilities ( watching anime or movies ) and a few games like Killer instinct etc. PS5 will have the best exclusives. The visuals will be insane on both.

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

buy both

problem solved

it's what I do with bags and shoes that I am having decision issues with

:cig:

Exactly what I used to do before but after the 360 I find xbox lacking. Xbox one was a poor console.

Just now, Jason said:

Hope so. Don't want to not being able to get it and wait and then see videos of people playing the new games online because that would feel so annoying! :rant:

You should get one within 1 week after release.....just dont get desperate and hunt one down at ebay etc, cuz you will pay a hefty premium, fuck that.

Just now, Atomiswave said:

You should get one within 1 week after release.....just dont get desperate and hunt one down at ebay etc, cuz you will pay a hefty premium, fuck that.

I know. Think there are people already selling it on ebay and costs more than 1k.

Just now, Jason said:

I know. Think there are people already selling it on ebay and costs more than 1k.

Yeah I remember the BS going on with the PS4, crazy prices, sadly many fall for that shit. I can gladly game on a PS4 until I get a PS5.

• 1 month later...