Gaming discussion #2

LAM09

43 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Anybody bought PS5 or the new Xbox? If so what your thoughts, which games did you buy etc. Im waiting till next year, too early for me, but I would have had played the shit out of Demon souls though.

Same, probably wait a bit, still got a few PS4 stuff to get through. Graphics and loading times supposed to be a vast improvement though

Anybody bought PS5 or the new Xbox? If so what your thoughts, which games did you buy etc. Im waiting till next year, too early for me, but I would have had played the shit out of Demon souls though.
I will wait til next year, but I think I am going for the xbox due to the fact that the game pass looks like a great concept.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Same, probably wait a bit, still got a few PS4 stuff to get through. Graphics and loading times supposed to be a vast improvement though

Yeah same here my man, still plenty games to enjoy ( when I have the time ) on the PS4. Yea those SSD HDD are rapid as fuck.

14 hours ago, killer1257 said:

I will wait til next year, but I think I am going for the xbox due to the fact that the game pass looks like a great concept.

Thats Sony for you man, and I utterly hate their media playback abilities, PS3 was decent at it, but PS4 useless at it. Game pass is a neat idea.

Thats Sony for you man, and I utterly hate their media playback abilities, PS3 was decent at it, but PS4 useless at it. Game pass is a neat idea.
The next Elder scrolls and Fallout for instance will be free if you have Game pass and that sounds like an amazing idea. Also, the Xbox is much smaller than the PS5. The PS5 is gigantic. But I will still wait and see how everything evolves with the next gen

3 hours ago, killer1257 said:

The next Elder scrolls and Fallout for instance will be free if you have Game pass and that sounds like an amazing idea. Also, the Xbox is much smaller than the PS5. The PS5 is gigantic. But I will still wait and see how everything evolves with the next gen

Sure sounds a decent deal there my friend, yes PS5 is huge, why I dont know cuz SX is just as powerfull yet smaller. I do admit though that PS5 is where my money will go to begin with. I always used to have both consoles but Xbox dont have that many exclusives that are that good to me anymore. Halo has gone to shit for instance....Gears of war is trash now imo.

20 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Definitely getting PS5 but am on the waiting list and will probably only get it next month, at the earliest! 😭

As for the games, definitely getting Spider-Man Miles Morales, although I may have to play it on PS4 first...

Sure sounds a decent deal there my friend, yes PS5 is huge, why I dont know cuz SX is just as powerfull yet smaller. I do admit though that PS5 is where my money will go to begin with. I always used to have both consoles but Xbox dont have that many exclusives that are that good to me anymore. Halo has gone to shit for instance....Gears of war is trash now imo.

I don't play exclusives anyway. I will buy the Fifa's, Call of Dutys or maybe Battlefield or something like that, but I did not play one exclusive game on my PS4. Only Last of us looked great and I watched the let's plays on YT, but that game was on PS3.

With the Game pass, I will play games that I usually do not play and that is just for 10 Euros. Elder scrolls Skyrim for instance is my favourite game ever

Good thing is that I expect cross play to get bigger in future years. Hopefully one day Fifa will allow cross play[emoji23]

35 minutes ago, Jason said:

Definitely getting PS5 but am on the waiting list and will probably only get it next month, at the earliest! 😭

As for the games, definitely getting Spider-Man Miles Morales, although I may have to play it on PS4 first...

Keep us posted then, as far as I have seen the PS5 Spiderman is not worth the admission if you have the PS4 one.

32 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I don't play exclusives anyway. I will buy the Fifa's, Call of Dutys or maybe Battlefield or something like that, but I did not play one exclusive game on my PS4. Only Last of us looked great and I watched the let's plays on YT, but that game was on PS3.

With the Game pass, I will play games that I usually do not play and that is just for 10 Euros. Elder scrolls Skyrim for instance is my favourite game ever

Good thing is that I expect cross play to get bigger in future years. Hopefully one day Fifa will allow cross playemoji23.png

Man you are missing out on quality games, PS has alot of good ones, many system sellers. But hey if they dont rock your boat then thats only fair :yes:

I will def get Demon souls though, spiderman etc dont entice me that much, Godfall looks ok but too generic, looks like a GOW copy but nowhere near as good.

8 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Also, the Xbox is much smaller than the PS5. The PS5 is gigantic. But I will still wait and see how everything evolves with the next gen

All the new Consoles are small compared to the new god tier graphics cards. 

74924_89_nvidias-new-geforce-rtx-3090-is

No real nice games to play on the Ps5 so not getting it yet. Was excited by Hogwarts Legacy but see that it's going to be available on Ps4 so no point. Waiting for an uncharted/LOU/Metal gear solid/GT type game to make the purchase. I don't think the jump from ps4 to ps5 is so big other than loading times and overall speed; graphics look slightly better but i've only seen on youtube this far. Apparently the controller is actually really cool but to spend $600+ for that.. not sure

I should hopefully get my PS5 next week. I'm thinking about picking up Demon's Souls and seeing if it lives up to the hype.

16 hours ago, Jason said:

Am planning to buy both version. So, we'll see. :lol: 

Lol you crazy bastard

13 hours ago, DANILA said:

No real nice games to play on the Ps5 so not getting it yet. Was excited by Hogwarts Legacy but see that it's going to be available on Ps4 so no point. Waiting for an uncharted/LOU/Metal gear solid/GT type game to make the purchase. I don't think the jump from ps4 to ps5 is so big other than loading times and overall speed; graphics look slightly better but i've only seen on youtube this far. Apparently the controller is actually really cool but to spend $600+ for that.. not sure

Ohh the new consoles are light years more advanced, Demon souls looks stupendous and its only a launch day game, imagine what God of war will look like next year.

13 hours ago, LAM09 said:
On 13.11.2020 at 8:05 PM, Atomiswave said:

I should hopefully get my PS5 next week. I'm thinking about picking up Demon's Souls and seeing if it lives up to the hype.

Nice, keep us posted