Barcelona 1-2 Chelsea

Jase

Just now, Tomo said:

Kepa gets beaten from long range too often, he needs to work on that.

wasnt his fault at all

poor bunched up defence on the right, opened up the middle and then Tomori ducked when he could have blocked it

there is not a GK in the world that could have stopped that

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

wasnt his fault at all

poor bunched up defence on the right, opened up the middle and then Tomori ducked when he could have blocked it

there is not a GK in the world that could have stopped that

I was protecting as a general critique more than anything. Overall i'm very happy with him but that's the one thing he needs to fix to get to Allison/prime DDG level.

Baka and Drinky just dont cut it.....look at Baka just before they scored, so sluggish and mehh. They should have been sold long ago. But overall very good, we move better as a unit already compared to under Sarri.

Just now, Tomo said:

I was protecting as a general critique more than anything. Overall i'm very happy with him but that's the one thing he needs to fix to get to Allison/prime DDG level.

on some, yes, I agree

I just do not fault him on this particular shot

bad rotational defence and then Tomori bailing

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

As shot stopper he still need a lot of work. His response is not quick enough. 

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Baka and Drinky just dont cut it.....look at Baka just before they scored, so sluggish and mehh. They should have been sold long ago. But overall very good, we move better as a unit already compared to under Sarri.

Tomori doesnt look first team worthy either so far, to be harsh

and on that goal it was all set up by POOOOOR defence from the Donkey bros (Bakawater)

Just now, Vesper said:

Tomori doesnt look first team worthy either so far, to be harsh

and on that goal it was all set up by POOOOOR defence from the Donkey bros (Bakawater)

Yeah but maybe he can get there, where as those other 2 just scream average players. We could easily get 50 for the pair, they have zero Chels future imo, so get rid while we can.

11 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Kepa gets beaten from long range too often, he needs to work on that.

Any replay with different angles of that Rakitic goal? From the wide view, it didn't look like Kepa had a chance to save it...? 

Agree with your main point but if Kepa didn't have a chance to save that, then it's kinda strange to use that to highlight this issue.

Just now, Atomiswave said:

Yeah but maybe he can get there, where as those other 2 just scream average players. We could easily get 50 for the pair, they have zero Chels future imo, so get rid while we can.

Drinkwater's wages and age fuck us on getting much for him, a truly disastrous buy (£70m between fees and wages) by the board