Gonzalo Higuain

the wes

Hows he doing at Napoli?

9 goals in 16 matches in serie A,

4 goals in 5 matches in champions,

6 or 7 assists

same stats as cavani, but he plays more for the team (to be onest, cavani was a better defender)

when he arrived he was not at 100%, now he is becoming fantastic

• 1 year later...

Serie A side Napoli may struggle to hang on to some of their star players should they fail to beat Lazio on the last weekend of the season.

On Sunday, the Partenopei host Stefano Pioli’s side in what has effectively become a Champions League playoff with an Azzurri victory ensuring them third place in the league and entry into Europe’s premier cup competition. Any other result would hand that spot to the Biancocelesti, leaving Napoli to play the Europa League next season.

According to Il Corriere del Mezzogiorno, the futures of Gonzalo Higuain and Jose Callejon may now hinge on the San Paolo outfit finishing in the top three, with the report suggesting both players will look to move on should Napoli fail to win at the weekend.

Higuain has many suitors, especially in the English Premier League with Arsenal, Manchester United andChelsea all showing an interest, whilst Spaniard Callejon would also not have a problem finding a new club should he decide on a change of scenery.

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2015/05/arsenal-and-chelsea-in-hunt-for-napoli-forward/?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11647787/.html

And now we want Higie for £30M according to rumors.

Guys, Falcao (29) or Higuain(27)?

Falcao. Just because it's a loan so it's a cheaper cash outlay, with option to buy (hopefully this option is included).

Falcao. Just because it's a loan so it's a cheaper cash outlay, with option to buy (hopefully this option is included).

Falcao proved, even though he always tries hard, that he is unable to be effective playing 2nd fiddle. Higuain on the other hand is prolific as a back up and almost as good as Costa anyway. Imagine Diego has his usual end-of season hamstring issue, I'd feel more confident going into a possible CL final with a player who is not yet struggling to get even close to the player he once was.

HOwever, whilst I do not want either player here, we have to acknowledge the need for an experienced back up striker who is comfortable holding the line in a big match on his own. Mou has not trusted Remy on this one.

Falcao proved, even though he always tries hard, that he is unable to be effective playing 2nd fiddle. Higuain on the other hand is prolific as a back up and almost as good as Costa anyway. Imagine Diego has his usual end-of season hamstring issue, I'd feel more confident going into a possible CL final with a player who is not yet struggling to get even close to the player he once was.

HOwever, whilst I do not want either player here, we have to acknowledge the need for an experienced back up striker who is comfortable holding the line in a big match on his own. Mou has not trusted Remy on this one.

I trust in Mou's magic, Magic Lamps.

I could see Higuain going to Arsenal, would be a good transfer for him and bad for us.

Him here? Too much money and not needed at the moment. He would only accept the role of main guy in attack and we already have that position filled with an angry fellow who would chew Hig and spit him out as spaghetti :D

Damn, but I fucking love Diego Costa :D

CostaButt_3178918b.jpg

I hold my hands up and admit to not knowing much about him till his 'links' with us and all Ive really seen are his Youtubes.

But the lad seems good and suits or counter attacking play. Hes fast, doesnt need a GPS to find the goal and looks good in the end 1/3rd.

But I cant see Mou getting 4 strikers tho it would have come in handy last season through injuries eh.