Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Memphis Depay


Unionjack

Recommended Posts

I have alwas liked his combination of pace and power  but he is still not a scorer and always has these games where he is just a passenger. If you look at his teammate Bertrand Traore who is physically and technically inferior he is always eager to get himself involved. Both are not good enough  for us tho.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I have alwas liked his combination of pace and power  but he is still not a scorer and always has these games where he is just a passenger. If you look at his teammate Bertrand Traore who is physically and technically inferior he is always eager to get himself involved. Both are not good enough  for us tho.

Got 11 and 11 so far this season Tho 3Gs are in Int Friendlies.

The assists interest me. And he plays ib numerous positions

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Erm.wut? .depay has 6 goals for lyon in all comps

The vid was uploaded a month ago but maybe just the League goals? They didn't count the Int Friendlies

It does concern me hes not scored a goal in 2 months but hes had 5 assists.

22 Goals last season. 16 assists

Just depends on the price. IF he was cheap enough he would make a good backup. Dunno his price tho

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

He was a flop at Mourinho’s UTD just like De Bruyne or Salah were flops at his Chelsea. He was young, UTD were kaotic, he can still make it at a top side.

I could see him on our squad, there are FAR worse options out there, and he has the added benefit of actually being able to play at CF. Only issue would be his mentality. He is a bit of a prima donna.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like him alot, has that pace, dribbling and some power in him which makes him unpredictable.

But for now he is a very selfish and generaly loses a ball way too much from tactical perspective to play in big club. 

He made big improvement since leaving united though.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Former Manchester United player makes it clear he’d like to sign for Manchester City

Lyon is a big club, but not one of the five best in Europe.

I want to go to a club like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea, Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain or Bayern Munich.

I want to go to a city that suits me and a club that suits me; to a team that really wants to play football.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/former-manchester-united-player-makes-clear-hed-like-sign-manchester-city/

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Former Manchester United player makes it clear he’d like to sign for Manchester City

Lyon is a big club, but not one of the five best in Europe.

I want to go to a club like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea, Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain or Bayern Munich.

I want to go to a city that suits me and a club that suits me; to a team that really wants to play football.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/former-manchester-united-player-makes-clear-hed-like-sign-manchester-city/

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Believes his own hype, middle of the road footballer.

Stay well clear.

Not got bad numbers tho. 11 G's and 12 A's - couple were in friendlies but still shows he can do it.

Plays FW/AMC/AML/LW

And not like we domt already have a couple like that so should fit right in.'

One to keep in mind me thinks.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Not got bad numbers tho. 11 G's and 12 A's - couple were in friendlies but still shows he can do it.

Plays FW/AMC/AML/LW

And not like we domt already have a couple like that so should fit right in.'

One to keep in mind me thinks.

If he wants top 5 in Europe we ain't it anymore.:(

Unless they let us pick the buy 'n sells. Memphis won't be on the list.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...