Cardiff (h)
Man City (a)
Huddersfield (a)

MAN UTD
Brighton (h)
Burnley (h)
Leicester (a)
Fulham (a)

We need to win that Arsenal game at all cost. United will walk their fixtures and we have Man Citt soon who probably want revenge for the game in December 

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of that lot Sp*rs will go all Sp*rsy on at least two of theirs.

We will get a result out of 3 of ours, but lose at the Etihad

Arsenal will lose two of theirs, but the Redscum from the Theatre of Shite could quite easily win all of their four. They're 'Mourinho Free', like dogs off the leash

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

We will get a result out of 3 of ours, but lose at the Emirates

Arsenal will lose two of theirs, but the Redscum from the Theatre of Shite could quite easily win all of their four. They're 'Mourinho Free', like dogs off the leash

Let's just HAMMER Arse, then I will feel great about our CL qualification chances.

4 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

We will get a result out of 3 of ours, but lose at the Etihad

Or being chelsea this season win against City and Arsenal and be stupid against Huddersfield and Bournemouth just for the lols! 

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Or being chelsea this season win against City and Arsenal and be stupid against Huddersfield and Bournemouth just for the lols! 

Yeah that's more likely - 92% possession 1258 passes, but Huddersfield win 1-0 with one shot

6 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

And from us some amazing misses that make you think how?! How how why??! 

Teams we should be beating comfortably are finding it so easy to play against us, and often look more dangerous going forward than we do.
Sarriball didn’t win anything in Italy, and can't see it happening in this country either

5 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Teams we should be beating comfortably are finding it so easy to play against us, and often look more dangerous going forward than we do.
Sarriball didn’t win anything in Italy, and can't see it happening in this country either

Nope and its lovely stat wise but results and end product there's been not much to get excited about. 

Then we take a lead and fall apart. I'd love to do the double over Arsenal but who knows. Maybe they score first this time.. Then bam off we go. 

6 minutes ago, Mana said:

Hammer Arsenal? At the Emirates? Where they only lost there once (to City) all season? With this strikeforce? 

Boy you are showing a lot of optimism here. I'll just be happy with a 1-0 win. Let's not forget, this is not only a must-win game for us, it is a must-win game for them too.

I am trying to think positively!!:cig:

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Dock-Jump-Fail.gif

Things you try when you're shitfaced!

Was walking home from the 100Club one summer sunday AM 7:00 and we were doing daft dance moves walking up Tottnham Crt Rd. I decides to climb up a bus shelter and did a back flip off it. Landed square on me arse. Broke my coxic and shunted a vertabrae squeezing a nerve! Had a corset on for 6 months! Did I learn? Had to try it again - clear headed. Knew I could do it lol

14 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Things you try when you're shitfaced!

Was walking home from the 100Club one summer sunday AM 7:00 and we were doing daft dance moves walking up Tottnham Crt Rd. I decides to climb up a bus shelter and did a back flip off it. Landed square on me arse. Broke my coxic and shunted a vertabrae squeezing a nerve! Had a corset on for 6 months! Did I learn? Had to try it again - clear headed. Knew I could do it lol

giphy.gif