• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Just now, communicate said:

Same thing last week, I understand it is a difficult job. But honesty they are horrible, Alonso should have been yellow carded early, and that fouls on hazard is very obvious 

What i find lost dazzling is how decent english refs are when employed internationally. In CL and in Wolrd cups they always get picked for the big occasions. That being said most refs struggle with the intebsity and pace of the modern game in general

Omg wiööiam whatvare ypu doing

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, communicate said:

Same thing last week, I understand it is a difficult job. But honesty they are horrible, Alonso should have been yellow carded early, and that fouls on hazard is very obvious 

With the abuse they get in the lower and Sunday league, I get why no one wants to do it.  But it's so inconsistent.

Edit:  We have a CF!

Oh, our CF wants to go to Madrid in the summer :(

Just now, Sideshow Luiz said:

With the abuse they get in the lower and Sunday league, I get why no one wants to do it.  But it's so inconsistent.

Others will step up. 

Omg Willian just retire

1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I have no problem with allowing physical play but obvious pulling without any intention to play the ball is a yellow everytime. 

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

What i find lost dazzling is how decent english refs are when employed internationally. In CL and in Wolrd cups they always get picked for the big occasions. That being said most refs struggle with the intebsity and pace of the modern game in general

Omg wiööiam whatvare ypu doing

You can see, when you watch CL or EL, the reffing is even worse.  I agree, the overall level in England is crap.  But, when I watch a European match, it makes the PL look like it's reffed by an army of Collia clones.

2 minutes ago, communicate said:

I have no problem with allowing physical play but obvious pulling without any intention to play the ball is a yellow everytime. 

For sure.  It was a professional foul by Alonso.  He got beat, and fouled to break up the play.