• Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2-2 draw coming here. We will totally dominate this game and City will just scrape a draw. And yes, I am feeling a lot better following my bang on the head :P:P.

Seriously though, not happy with the line up. He reminds me of a guy playing Football Manager that just quick picks his strongest, most expensive players and shoves them into his team in the hope of a decent result.

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

I think that attack is going to work well against City in all honesty. I just worry about Alonso. He needs to have the game of his life tonight.

Alonso will probably play even more as an attacker than ever before in this false 9 setup

I'm not even mad at Sarri or place any real blame on him. Perhaps he was naive in thinking we could trust the strikers we had going into the season. But we have to remember that he showed up super late and didn't really have time to properly determine what he needed.

That he continues to persist with Alonso is puzzling and even infuriating, though. He doesn't have to be dropped indefinitely but ffs, at least give Emerson a few games!

12 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

It can't be any worse than the two fucking cart horses we have as supposed strikers.

Hope Morata remains out of the squad for the rest of the season.

Cart horses! Thread winner if you add Willian and Alonso for a 4 pony ride!