• Giroud (sub)

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

i dont get the false 9. it was conte's downfall and never ever worked. Especially against superior teams  a player liek grioud who can collect high balls and keep them is paramount. no idea what sarris is playing at. counter attack vs a team way faster in body and mind than us?

Yet we score because Hazard plays as striker 

Okay.  I know it's been disjointed, and our build up play looks so far away from where we want it to be.

But, c'mon...compare this to how we looked in the community shield.  It's not even the same galaxy, and we're still a ways from the finished article.  

All of a sudden we can pass again (except Willian the numpty).

Our confidence is big issue. We need to play with that air of arrogance again. 

That requires big personalities which I fear we just don't have.

2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Can we end the match now? :D They will come at us like never before. But that could hopefully lead to some promising counter attacks.

(I still expect them to overturn this and win.)

Yeah after man U and Liverpool and even arsenal bit hmmmm. Bit still never know.... We've scored at least lol

Just now, Sideshow Luiz said:

Okay.  I know it's been disjointed, and our build up play looks so far away from where we want it to be.

But, c'mon...compare this to how we looked in the community shield.  It's not even the same galaxy, and we're still a ways from the finished article.  

This, it is obvious that our team is getting better. Our buildup play still need work. You can clearly see that city is better both individually and as a team. 

People say playing Hazard as striker is dumb. Wait, have you watched our striker. Both Morata and Giroud are not undroppable.