• Giroud (sub)

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

God he is so stubborn

Interesting to see how this game plan pans out though. For last two months the only attacking plan has basically been crosses to the box, surely this time that won't work without a target in the box

Fucking hell. Honestly, a false 9 almost can't be worse than what we've been using. But Alonslow starts again.

I'm not sure I will watch this. Might just follow along on Twitter to spare myself of the anger and frustration.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Fucking hell. Honestly, a false 9 almost can't be worse than what we've been using. But Alonslow starts again.

I'm not sure I will watch this. Might just follow along on Twitter to spare myself of the anger and frustration.

It's really sad it's com down to this, can you imagine pre 2012 ever thinkin of not watching a Chelsea game ?? 

2 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Yes. Finaly Pedro, Willian and Hazard, something I suggested a while ago. It just cant be worse than Morata or Giroud.

On the other side, sad that Alonso is starting but that was expected. 

Exactly.  How's the false 9 worse than having a striker is is always offside or on the ground, or Giroud who's just not good enough to be our starter?  Jorginho is going to get pressed.  City are going to mark our options from the back.  Having our striker come deeper may well help us play out.  We'll see what happens.  I can't see where we would have had time to work on this, but let's see.