• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Hazard
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

arghhhhhhhh fuck you scousers :middlefinger:, this feels like a loss, if only Eden had made it 2-0, Alisson kept Liverpool in it until the end. I feel for Kepa tough, he simply couldnt do anything about that goal, Sturridge is another Chelsea mistake of letting a player join a rival and once again it comes back to bite us in the ass. We have no excuses, we should have put the game to bed, we just had to. Morata just leave pls, nothing of worth when coming on. We need a proper striker, one that can finish

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Sarriball in the first half. Conteball/Mourinho in the second half. :ph34r:

A draw is probably a fair result but think we might have few regrets about the game given how it turned out. It's back-to-back draws all of a sudden. Southampton (a) and Man United (h) in next two!

just great...

3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Urghh. Would've taken a draw at the start.. Now feels annoying. That's twice sturridge has scored!!! 

We need a striker.. That's been obvious. 

But didn't lose.. 

that sob has a knack for scoring worldies against us it seems ffs, i just had this horrible gut feeling when he came on...

2 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

arghhhhhhhh fuck you scousers :middlefinger:, this feels like a loss, if only Eden had made it 2-0, Alisson kept Liverpool in it until the end. I feel for Kepa tough, he simply couldnt do anything about that goal, Sturridge is another Chelsea mistake of letting a player join a rival and once again it comes back to bite us in the ass. We have no excuses, we should have put the game to bed, we just had to. Morata just leave pls, nothing of worth when coming on. We need a proper striker, one that can finish

Sturridge loves scoring against us. 

Indeed, frustrating result in the end, but we have to admit that it was a fair one.

9 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Meh. 

Annoyed at how it ended but not too concerned about this result.

Remember, we are still a work in progress.

Sarri said it will be until end of October by the time we reach full power.

Onwards and upwards.

thank you! My feelings exactly

sometimes a moment of brilliance just costs you

was a magnificent strike by Sturridge, would SO much rather draw like that than a shit mistake

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Still... We ended their winning streak so won't hear that!! Didn't lose.... Just last few minutes why!!!! 

i can just imagine scouse fans right now, Sturridge strike for goal of the season or Puskas award...

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

Liverpool v Man City next. Hopefully they will lose more points next week.

I SO want to pip the cunt fuck shit scousers for 2nd, as I do not see us being able to catch Pep and shitty, so I am ALLLL in for Shitty to win v LPool

This is surely going until the last rounds. It is going to be one hell of a season, definitely the most balanced in years. Can't see anyone getting a good lead anytime soon. City and Liverpool are very strong, we are coming from the shadow but we are going to be up there until the end. Liverpool v City next and all three could go level on points again next round. Shows how balanced this season is going to be. 

David Luiz motm, sublime performance. Was a 50/50 match between two of the best teams in the league. Liverpool looked maybe a little bit better and it's no wonder, they are into Klopp's 3rd season, but Alisson kept them in the game. Fucking average players Henderson and Sturridge miraculously find their shooting boots at the Bridge... 

Heartbreaking to concede at that moment, but fair result in the end considering the chances they had early. 

Hugely encouraging performance, though. Were it not for an unbelievable, world class strike we'd have kept a clean sheet against arguably the best attack in Europe. That was literally the only possible spot Sturridge could've put that to score.

We won the midfield battle (Kante, Jorginho, and Kova were all excellent) we were very solid at the back, and both Hazard and Willian were great. That last pice that separates us from the top 2 is that world class forward. Giroud, bless him, works his ass off but just can't score the 25-30 per season we need.

What a fucking coach Sarri is, though!