The FIFA Thread

Fulham Broadway

I play 4-3-3, but a custom one.

Instead of RB and LB, I use RWB and LWB.

My midfiled goes like this:

Mikel DCM

Essien RCM

Lampard LAM

Works great :)

Playing on legendary of course, though it's too easy. Online matches are pretty nice, though it fucking pisses me of when my opponent runs out with his goalkeeper because it is very hard to score then.

Lol..I use the same formation...

My front 3 consists of RF, ST and LW....no surprise why...

• 3 weeks later...

Jack Wilshire?

They've chosen an Arsenal player over a Chelsea player, even though we finished above them in the league, and have a platinum sponsorship deal with EA sports.

gggggsdyu777unled.png

Ron Gourlay is a fucking joke.

Did you expect them to stick Torres along with Rooney on that cover? Pfff I simply knew that they were gonna pick either The Wonderkid or Bale along with that bald cunt...

• 2 weeks later...

EASPORTSFIFA EA SPORTS FIFA

The #FIFA12 demo will be available on 13 September on 360, PS3 and PC.

I'm really interested in who will they include in the demo from England. Last year it was us and United and I guess we should be included again with United since we were 2nd like they 2 seasons ago, but on the other hand City is the team who unveiled their new kits through Fifa so we'll see...

EASPORTSFIFA EA SPORTS FIFA

The #FIFA12 demo will be available on 13 September on 360, PS3 and PC.

I'm really interested in who will they include in the demo from England. Last year it was us and United and I guess we should be included again with United since we were 2nd like they 2 seasons ago, but on the other hand City is the team who unveiled their new kits through Fifa so we'll see...

We supposedly have a platinum partnership with EA, yet we can’t even get anyone on the cover. So not choosing Chelsea as one of the clubs on the demo would be the ultimate insult.

Btw, someone needs to change the thread title to FIFA 12, 'the fifa thread' looks odd, I thought this was a Seth Blatter discussion thread. :rolleyes:

Fuck's sake how does Arsenal get to be one of the teams?

Didn't we have a partnership of some sort with EA?

No idea mate, it sucks though really...perhaps they want to change the teams a bit. Last years there was only Barca in the demo from the current teams except they added Arsenal as a unlock on consoles.

No idea mate, it sucks though really...perhaps they want to change the teams a bit. Last years there was only Barca in the demo from the current teams except they added Arsenal as a unlock on consoles.

TOCFCW lists EA as a 'Platinum Partner'.

Useless Gourlay.