Chelsea Vs Tottenham

DavidEU

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bright first half fizzled out. Anelka in the main just confirms the mercenary that he is, with below par performances becoming too frequent. Even Kalou as well as Malouda didnt inspire confidence when coming on.

Yids did raise their game, and agree with Scolari they were worthy of a point. As for the club asking fans to ring in their grass line and grass up fans saying 'Yid'.quoting seat numbers and physical description of offenders so they can be banned for life. I rang in , gave Shed block numbers and described them all as butt ugly. They were all Spuds fans singing Yid Army.

Bright first half fizzled out. Anelka in the main just confirms the mercenary that he is, with below par performances becoming too frequent. Even Kalou as well as Malouda didnt inspire confidence when coming on.

Yids did raise their game, and agree with Scolari they were worthy of a point. As for the club asking fans to ring in their grass line and grass up fans saying 'Yid'.quoting seat numbers and physical description of offenders so they can be banned for life. I rang in , gave Shed block numbers and described them all as butt ugly. They were all Spuds fans singing Yid Army.

Its fucking disgraceful. They wont be happy until the Bridge is full of Andrew Lloyd Webber luvvies.

Thought we were pretty poor yesterday. Deco didnt look half the player he is when he's out wide as a forward three. Well done Belletti for the goal but I dont think Rottenham would have got their goal if Maka was still patrolling out patch.

It wasn't the greatest of performances for sure, and we fizzled out half way through the second half but we did more than enough to win that game. Tottenham were hardly a threat and scored through a cheap goal, we created some excellant chances which we should have done better with.

I didn't think playing Belletti in the holding role was a good idea, it would have been better i think to play 4-3-3 with Essien, Lamps and Deco in midfield and another winger with Anelka and Cole. Kalou should have come on earlier, same with Di Santo i think but at the end of the day we should have had the game wrapped up by half time.

One of those games i think....

To be honest I think the ring racist fans in thing was just for show. The only stuff you hear now is the stuff we've sung for years, and you can't chuck 10,000 out of a stand!

We just weren't good enough yesterday. Nothing going on up front meant that no matter how much our midfield huffed and puffed it just wasn't going to work. Forcing corners turned out to be our only goal inlet!

Cech: 7

Bosingwa: 5

A. Cole: 7

Terry: 7

Carvalho: 5

Belletti: 7 (did well out of position and scored a goal)

Essien: 6

Lampard: 6

Deco: 6

J. Cole: 5

Anelka: 4

Subs:

Malouda: 6

Kalou: 5

Di Santo: and/A

It wasn't the greatest of performances for sure, and we fizzled out half way through the second half but we did more than enough to win that game. Tottenham were hardly a threat and scored through a cheap goal, we created some excellant chances which we should have done better with.

I didn't think playing Belletti in the holding role was a good idea, it would have been better i think to play 4-3-3 with Essien, Lamps and Deco in midfield and another winger with Anelka and Cole. Kalou should have come on earlier, same with Di Santo i think but at the end of the day we should have had the game wrapped up by half time.

One of those games i think....

Yeah, we just didn't have luck on our side. But I thought Belletti was our best player yesterday, actually.