Chelsea Vs Tottenham

DavidEU

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!.....AGAIN THE SAME OLD STORY....How many games are we gonna draw at Home? Fucking hell.

I cant quite help but think that we are a disorganised unit. There is no flow to the game. Things look cramped in the middle.

And Malouda needs to seriously fuck off. He looks the most jaded player amongst 25 people on the field and that includes the 3 Referees.

This bloke cant keep the ball, gets owned by the defenders, has no pace on his runs, no crosses. Absolute Shithole.

Joe Cole needs to start performing. 2 games he has been useless.

Whats worst, if Mancs beat Fulham, we are level with them on points.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you watching the same match as me? Jesus Christ we were camped in their half for the last half an hour! Just because we didn't win doesn't mean we played shite, mate, we played better than we did against Wigan, but the difference is we didn't get the result we wanted. That's football.

However now we have left the door open for Liverpool and United.

Yet we failed to create a single great chance : it's not because you got a great possession, you played a great match...

Spurs better not bloody loose their next few games,much as I hate them that just make it even worse.They become amazing defending against us and the rest of time are shit

We drew 3 games in last season so meh

Oh well,could've been worse,as long as Villa win wont mind,they loose then will mind

Defo missed Ballack :( come back soooon

Carefreeeeeeeeee (now its over anyway)

Edited by Laylabelle

Yet we failed to create a single great chance : it's not because you got a great possession, you played a great match...

Failed to create a single chance? Did you not see Spurs had 10 players behind the ball at all times? Trying to score a goal with so many players defending is like trying to hit a fly with a bazooka. And to the contrary, we actually created a lot of chances. Anelka had that shot in the first half he should have scored from, Lampard had four or five shots, two of which were decent enough to worry the goalkeeper. Essien dented the crossbar and from the resulting corner we scored a goal. We were much more limited in the second half because everything we did was cancelled out by Spurs. Ultimately very disappointing.

Failed to create a single chance? Did you not see Spurs had 10 players behind the ball at all times? Trying to score a goal with so many players defending is like trying to hit a fly with a bazooka. And to the contrary, we actually created a lot of chances. Anelka had that shot in the first half he should have scored from, Lampard had four or five shots, two of which were decent enough to worry the goalkeeper. Essien dented the crossbar and from the resulting corner we scored a goal. We were much more limited in the second half because everything we did was cancelled out by Spurs. Ultimately very disappointing.

I have to disagree with you, I saw many uncompleted passes, we lost the ball too easily, some players were too slow, ... The opening match seems very far away now...

Since he is at Chelsea, his stats for a striker are not good at all also I don't see that much envy when he plays...

It looks like he isn't a striker for a big club now. Here he is holy shite

I have to disagree with you, I saw many uncompleted passes, we lost the ball too easily, some players were too slow, ... The opening match seems very far away now...

As did I, and I too am very frustrated. However the way some people are saying stuff, implies we played as badly as Hull did yesterday against Wigan! Yes, it was difficult at times, but that was because Spurs defended excellently in the second half and our chances were limited. However it is early in the season and Manchester City, I suspect, are going to feel the full force of the Scolari backlash.