Chelsea Vs Tottenham

DavidEU

Dont feel to dishearted just worried if we dont take the most of our chances,knowing our luck,they'll score a last minute winner or something annoying

Had a few runs that could've gone well...had the ref not got in the bloody way,twice he did that lol

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sensing a lot of people are going to be angry and curse and swear because of it. The truth is that we have been the better team and have created many more chances than Spurs. We have been more limited going forward because Spurs have defended solidly more times than not, but we are still playing reasonably well. Spurs had one decent chance, and that was a complete fluke goal, as Modric's pass bounced off Lampard's shin and beyond the defenders into Bent's path. Strange things like that can happen - Spurs don't deserve to be level but they are, but I feel we have the quality to go on and take the lead again. We've played the better of the two teams so don't be too disheartened.

Yep I totally agree and I think we have the better chance of going on to win it. To be honest we have to win these sort of matches as well as all the other top 3 will.

Our passing has been better than against Wigan but it's not at it's flowing best yet.

Fuck IT!!!....LUCKY SPUDS!!!

Belleti is a better midfielder than a RB cus he was great going forward but shit at defending. Scolari knows him well and has chosen to kep him. Good response there from Belleti.

Boswinga looks gr8. Whats with Joe Cole and Anelka today....?

hmmm unlucky at the end of the half, bent was just in the right place at the right time.

we have dominated the play, at one stage it was 87% percent of the ball to us i think if we keep attacking there defence like we have we surely will get another goal on the board

Not a bad first half, probably better than against Wigan - we've had the far better chances but ohhh dear at the end :( Bent is bloody useless too :(

I must admit, I agree.... all the useless england players seem to score against Chelsea these days....

last season... Emily Heskey!

Lampard shot over..their defence is annoying lol

Come on come on!!

Dont give them their first point wtf happened to them being shit?!Their defending has been good lol.

If Sunderland can do it ffs so can we!!Or should be able to

Edited by Laylabelle

20 mins to go..come on!!!!!

Get the goal get the 3 points!!Dont let them score!!

And manage a few passes!

Thing is if they loose today be their worse start in yonks apprantly so was bound to happen

Come on Chels stop wasting chances!

Edited by Laylabelle