Chelsea Vs Tottenham

DavidEU

I can't watch the game got bloody work again! missed the Wigan game as well :( totally gutted.

Work at 16 years old of age ? Weird... Anyway, soon school back for you, I think :whistling:

Anyone knows a stream for the match ?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF just happened there?Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Come on Chels bounce back!!!!Dont let scumbos go top!!

Get a load so they dont bloody score the winner in the last second

Spurs havent been to bad :S what happened to them being crap?!

Edited by Laylabelle

I'm sensing a lot of people are going to be angry and curse and swear because of it. The truth is that we have been the better team and have created many more chances than Spurs. We have been more limited going forward because Spurs have defended solidly more times than not, but we are still playing reasonably well. Spurs had one decent chance, and that was a complete fluke goal, as Modric's pass bounced off Lampard's shin and beyond the defenders into Bent's path. Strange things like that can happen - Spurs don't deserve to be level but they are, but I feel we have the quality to go on and take the lead again. We've played the better of the two teams so don't be too disheartened.