• Morata
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We scored 2 against Arsenal.. And didn't win that and since then we've been so shite!  So many games without a win.. It's not even tiredness we don't have the players anymore or don't seem to. Our finishing is bloody non existant 

People paid money to watch this shite 

If we are going to continue with 3-5-2 Bakayoko cannot continue to play. Barkley has to come in ASAP. He's a passenger in all phases of the game. Clueless defensively, awful on the ball, and has no idea where he should be.

We need a signing in attack desperately. 

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

People gave players passes for the last two performances due to lack of motivation. Same shit today

Too many players shouldn't be at the club, let alone start

That's the thing if they don't have motivation don't bother playing! Sod of elsewhere. 

I can only hope that Everton will produce something at Wembley and take some points off Tottenham. Not to mention the Liverpol v City game. We desperately need some help because we are shite at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If we are going to continue with 3-5-2 Bakayoko cannot continue to play. Barkley has to come in ASAP. He's a passenger in all phases of the game. Clueless defensively, awful on the ball, and has no idea where he should be.

We need a signing in attack desperately. 

Against atletico, bakayoko is the holder. I dont get why Conte insist on playin kante as the holder

As much as I sympathize with Conte over the lack of support, him playing the useless, simple-minded donkey Bakayoko again and again is on him and I despise him for it. The guy is so pathetically awful, how the fuck can he keep having faith in him???? All in all, a frustrating performance against a very tactically astute Leicester squad

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
5 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:
That's the thing if they don't have motivation don't bother playing! Sod of elsewhere. 

I totally agree. Playing for Chelsea should be enough motivation for anyone.

That and the fans have bothered to turn up.. Paid money made the effort week in week out.. This what annoys me about the whole won't play for manager wahhhhhhhhhh argument.. Then play for the people who care!