Federico Chiesa

milka

11 hours ago, mccg said:

Serie A star Federico Chiesa wants Chelsea transfer as Tottenham enter race

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/10/serie-star-federico-chiesa-wants-chelsea-transfer-tottenham-enter-race-8880277/

IF we win the deferral appeal and get a summer 2019 window, he is one of my top winger options, superb young player, only actual available RW (and Chiesa can play either wing) I would take over him would be Nicolas Pépé of LOSC Lille

• 3 months later...
44 minutes ago, Vesper said:

great goal!! I have rated hi for ages (as my myriad past posts will attest to this, lolol)

Superb young (still only 21) winger. He is one of those rare players who is great on either side.

He is a super talent, unlike most Italians i think he fits the PL very well due to his pace and directness.

On 17/06/2019 at 1:08 PM, Clockwork said:

He is a super talent, unlike most Italians i think he fits the PL very well due to his pace and directness.

Even if we didnt have the transfer ban, any chance we may have had in trying to sign him has more or less gone with Sarri leaving (Sarri repoterdly was very interested in signing him here and an ex Napoli sporting director confirmed it basically) along with the fact Juventus have had long standing interest, need a winger as Dybala isnt suited to 433 and now have the manager who wanted him here. 

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Sarri just said he might play a 4 3 1 2 with Dybala as a SS

Its possible because Juve have such good fullbacks. He could never pull off that formation in here because of the lack of width and non-existent attacking ability provided by our Azpi, Alonso etc

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You