Aleksandr Golovin

the wes

16 minutes ago, gadget said:

Golovin looks a decent player but i think our midfield options are pretty stacked compared to other areas of the pitch. I get first season for Golovin could be rotation but id rather that given to Mount - few minutes in the PL when we're up plus Europa league games.

Kante; Baka; Jorginho; Cesc; Drinkwater; RLC; Barkley; Mount 

yoko and drinkwater need to be moved on, not even backup standard. Barkley and Rlc are not safe bets either , it would be unwise to turn down technical quality like Golovin

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, gadget said:

Golovin looks a decent player but i think our midfield options are pretty stacked compared to other areas of the pitch. I get first season for Golovin could be rotation but id rather that given to Mount - few minutes in the PL when we're up plus Europa league games.

Kante; Baka; Jorginho; Cesc; Drinkwater; RLC; Barkley; Mount 

baka deserved one more season to prove the adaptation issue,,so i choose to sale drinkwater and either of barkley or RLC based on pre-season form....

16 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

But, there are reports that he was bound to Juventus.

City fan logic:  Either someone is forcing him to Chelsea against his will, or he's a mercenary.  He has the chance to play with Ronaldo.

Have only seen Italian papers report it though. Nothing from the English side so far or even those (supposedly) ITK Italian journalists.

27 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Translates to "Golovin will go to Chelsea next week"

Nothing to see here, just quoting the Pedulla tweet that was posted earlier...

Monaco have made an offer to CSKA Moscow for Alexsandr Golovin

The Russia midfielder is a Chelsea target, according to Sky in Italy. Monaco Vice President Vadim Vasilyev told Russian newspaper Sport Express that the bid is “a more than generous offer” but warned they “cannot wait long.” He predicts a conclusion “in the coming days.”

Vasilyev said: “We have made an offer for CSKA Moscow for Golovin. A more than generous offer. The contract length offered is five years. I think that a transition in a club like Monaco is best option for him, at this stage in his career.

"Everything should be decided in the coming days, maybe even today. We cannot wait long. If it does not come off, we will look to another option.”

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Monaco have made an offer to CSKA Moscow for Alexsandr Golovin

The Russia midfielder is a Chelsea target, according to Sky in Italy. Monaco Vice President Vadim Vasilyev told Russian newspaper Sport Express that the bid is “a more than generous offer” but warned they “cannot wait long.” He predicts a conclusion “in the coming days.”

Vasilyev said: “We have made an offer for CSKA Moscow for Golovin. A more than generous offer. The contract length offered is five years. I think that a transition in a club like Monaco is best option for him, at this stage in his career.

"Everything should be decided in the coming days, maybe even today. We cannot wait long. If it does not come off, we will look to another option.”

They are trying to corner the market on up and coming players. Would imagine its very tempting, come live in Monaco, play in a league that is notorious for developing talent, play under a great manager who will trust you, and when you want we will sell you to the big boys. Would anyone be surprised if he actually ended up there? I wouldn't.

They are trying to corner the market on up and coming players. Would imagine its very tempting, come live in Monaco, play in a league that is notorious for developing talent, play under a great manager who will trust you, and when you want we will sell you to the big boys. Would anyone be surprised if he actually ended up there? I wouldn't.
It would be more of a money motivated move if rumours of Sarri's long admiration for him were true & Juventus' interest as well.

I must be in the minority but I'm not at all fussed. This signing or lack thereof has me feeling indifferent... I don't see why there is all the hype but to be fair a lot of big clubs are chasing his signature. I think Barkley, if he increases his work rate under Sarri, will be an excellent fit for Sarri's Hamsik role

5 hours ago, lucio said:

yoko and drinkwater need to be moved on, not even backup standard. Barkley and Rlc are not safe bets either , it would be unwise to turn down technical quality like Golovin

Drinkwater should be moved but i'd keep Baka for another year, on his day can offer something no-one can in terms of strength and presence. I'm still hoping he comes good too.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You