Things Wrong with the Modern Game

No club loyalty by players.

Players being driven by money.

Football agents.

Hardly any 3pm Sat starts, Kick Offs whenever Sky want.

Admission prices.

Inability to sit and stand wherever you want.

Cheap and cheerful food at the Bridge that has been replaced with wanky restaurants.

Players goal celebrations that only seem to have the expression ''I'm Sooo Angry, and I've come at the same time''.

Bring back the HalfTime scoreboard.

Neil barnett.....

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prawn sandwiches

Twats that eat them (i mean at games) and then have to ask "who's that with the ball now Sebastian ?"

Steve Maclaren

Disabled parking

Being allowed to wear Dr Martens into the ground, now that nobody wears them. :rolleyes:

Hidious Pay Packets

Cheating

Lack of technology when its available

Consistency of Referees and linesmen. They are too consistant at being shit

Lack of homegrown talent who have their heart in their team being given a chance

The FA's Rules and stuff like Luton being doct 30 points. Punishments for administration is terrible

The dying art of the sliding tackle

Prices

I guess theres more but i'll just say the basics i guess :P

Edited by OllieCFC

Refs who decide to admit they got it completly wrong after the game is over and its all screwed up

I'd say that was a great thing! The refs admitting liability and responsibility for their mistakes is the best way for everyone to respect them.

I know but when its to late like it was for Charlton that time Poll completly fecked up the free kick that should've been theres but he gave to the other team and that can cost a place etc then its a bit crappy.

ooo and Andy Grey bias commentry

• 2 weeks later...

The FA and Premier League being corrupt , and only intervening when it suits them

eg Red faced alcoholic Ferguson breaking every rule in the book by bundling Berbatov into his Bentley , yet because ManUtd bought the Yids off by giving them Cambell Fletcher as part exchange, the FA turn a blind eye.

When Mourinho met Ashley Cole in that hotel -the press went on about it for months -now watch the muted media silence with Ferguson and the Bulgarian sulker......

The FA and Premier League being corrupt , and only intervening when it suits them

eg Red faced alcoholic Ferguson breaking every rule in the book by bundling Berbatov into his Bentley , yet because ManUtd bought the Yids off by giving them Cambell Fletcher as part exchange, the FA turn a blind eye.

When Mourinho met Ashley Cole in that hotel -the press went on about it for months -now watch the muted media silence with Ferguson and the Bulgarian sulker......

Well it'd be up to Spurs to report them for it, but as they eventually gave permission anyway, it seems that they won't.

Well it'd be up to Spurs to report them for it, but as they eventually gave permission anyway, it seems that they won't.

Did the Gooners report us over the Cole affair?

The Man you/Berbatov thing really does stink. Man you broke the rules by discussing terms and even having a medical before being given permission to do so. Just because they later got that permission doesn't make it right.