• Hazard (sub)
    • Christensen (sub)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Cahill just plays within himself and sticks to the things he's good at he's a solid player. It's when he tries to act like he's David Luiz with the ball where he gets clumsy and reckless. For the love of God, don't be an idiot!

Honeslty, I'll be very disappointed here if we can't assert ourselves on them. If we struggle and get outplayed at home while they're missing their best two attacking players it'll seriously dent the confidence I have gained after our last few matches.

My thoughts in the last 20 mins:

"Starting Cahill is just a tactical decision."

"Gotta take a shit."

Really disappointed in this team selection. Baka n kante would of tore that arsenal midfield apart, cesc is shocking next to kante. Cahill starting is a fucking joke rudigur and andreas have played brilliantly while hes been suspended, do not think he should just be able to walk straight back into a team whete quite frankly he hasn't been missed.

I don't understand Conte but i have to trust Conte. He is the one watching the team closely. He must know better.
Still like any other human being he can make mistakes and today he made a few. That is regardless if we scrap a win or not, this is not the best lineup. We could win this comfortably, but now who knows