Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 6-0 Qarabag


Jas
 Share
Followers 0

Man of the Match  

31 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Courtois
      0
    • Zappacosta
      14
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Christensen
      9
    • Cahill
      0
    • Alonso
      0
    • Kante
      2
    • Fabregas
      3
    • Willian
      3
    • Pedro
      0
    • Batshuayi
      0
    • Hazard (sub)
      0
    • Bakayoko (sub)
      0
    • Rudiger (sub)
      0


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Bats does indeed start he really needs to grab the opportunity by the horns and prove his worth. Seems sort of the forgotten man right now. Needs to prove to Conte that it's safe to rotate Morata and not see our level drop off a cliff.

I'm thinking Kante is the only big player we should rest. Play Cesc and Baka in midfield.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pizy said:

If Bats does indeed start he really needs to grab the opportunity by the horns and prove his worth. Seems sort of the forgotten man right now. Needs to prove to Conte that it's safe to rotate Morata and not see our level drop off a cliff.

I'm thinking Kante is the only big player we should rest. Play Cesc and Baka in midfield.

I worry he's too aware of this and will try to do much himself and be selfish.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

I worry he's too aware of this and will try to do much himself and be selfish.

Honestly, if he can't dominate against this level of opposition we're in trouble this season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Qarabak are not useless like Gibraltar or Malta or San Marino.
They are some classes below us but they can knock the ball.
They are on a level with PAOK Salonica against whom they have been drawn a couple of times and PAOK Salonica held Spurs inside the WHL some seasons ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites

No way Antonio Conte is going to experiment in this game. 

 

                                                                                                                                            Batshuayi

                                                                                                                                Willian                    Pedro

                                                                                                                 M.Alonso Bakayoko Fabregas Zappacosta

                                                                                                                             Cahill Christensen Azpi/D.Luiz

                                                                                                                                             Courtois

Link to post
Share on other sites

I love you all my Chelsea FC Brothers and Sisters, who love Chelsea FC.

Blessings and Love to our Chelsea FC Team in this Season's UCL.

THINK AND MANIFEST POSITIVE THOUGHTS that CHELSEA FC can and will win the Champions League.

I have that special feeling that CFC will win UCL TROPHY this season.

come on CFC. Let's do this.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping to see Cahill and Drinkwater in this. We should win this easily with a clean sheet. That being said, I really like Qarabag's defensive midfielder and I'm surprised he isn't playing for a European club. His name is Qara Qarayev so watch him closely.

Here is his performance against Germany, in a world cup qualifier.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 Nice team, but as I said earlier I'd have rested Kante. With the number of games we have this month, resting him for our two easiest ones (this and the league cup game) would probably be beneficial.

Be great if Zappa and Bats do well here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

 Nice team, but as I said earlier I'd have rested Kante. With the number of games we have this month, resting him for our two easiest ones (this and the league cup game) would probably be beneficial.

Be great if Zappa and Bats do well here.

Yeah but how could we rest him? Bakayoko is still not 100%, Drinkwater has calf problems. None of them can play 90 minutes. Hopefully we score 2-3 goals early and Kante, Alonso and Azpi can rest 20-30 minutes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...