• Costa (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, the wes said:

Maybe your right but I hope we play the 3-5-2 formation tho if we don't I fear spurs will bully us in the middle of the pitch like they did the last meeting 

Comon man we are dreadful on 3-5-2... very easily predictable... and to much space in wing...

12 hours ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

Absolutely hate to say, but I put a bet on us losing. No Moses, no Cahill, and the act that we either suck in the middle when in possession or off of it, I don't see us going past them, unless it´s on pens.

Me too lol. 

If anyone hasn't signed up to paddypower, you get 3 free £10 bets when you bet £10 or more. 

For £10 out of my bank, I have 2 £10 bets on Tottenham to win, 1 on chelsea to win and 1 on a draw. 

No matter what, £28 return. Not bad! 

Massive game for Chelsea, if the team show character, we should win. I still remember that 5-1 win, everything started with a precise pass from Lampard(If Im not mistaken), brilliant first touch from the King of Wembley - Drogba and amazing shot with his left foot pass Cudicini. And it was just before the end of the first half, then second half we smashed them, Lampard with magic free kick from a long distance and even Malouda scored for 5-1 I think :D Amazing match.
I love watching these kind of matches on Wembley, unfortunately I won't be able to watch the game today... But I really hope Chelsea can win, yeah, it will be really hard with our missing players and the momentum of spurs, but their form should drop soon, the perfect time Chelsea to do this to spurs. Hope the players will give everything on the pitch today and show why they should be crowned as Champions in the end of the season. Come on Chelsea!! KTBFFH!

As long as there is more hunger, desire and commitment than in some of the other games we've played recently I'll be happy because regardless of the result we need a positive performance so these guys can look in the mirror and go "fuck this, we can do better, we can go on to win the title" I have a feeling some of them are probably not as sure as they were 4 weeks ago and I don't think Conte believes as much that we can still do it based on the Man United game and also the interviews after the game. 

ok resting hazard means we are basically surrendering this tie and going all out for the league, interesting tactic by Conte. I hope we are not choking big time now. I wonder if Tottenham will rest anyone. As for us, we are not gonna score much without hazard. however it might also give us freedom as our play is pretty much dependant on him as well as confounding any man marking tactics by them. I still tink it pretty clear that we will most definitely lose without him.As for Costa or Bats, I think both are pretty much useless bc of lack of form and rhythm. 

4 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Costa was expected, but Hazard? I hope it's not an injury. 

But assuming that's true, does that mean that Mitchy starts? 

Yep, just saw Matt Law tweet Michy will start. 

Seems like Conte will place utmost priority in the League and treat the FA Cup as a bonus. Which is actually kinda fine by me. 

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Yep, just saw Matt Law tweet Michy will start. 

Seems like Conte will place utmost priority in the League and treat the FA Cup as a bonus. Which is actually kinda fine by me. 

Or, new theory:

Conte actually hates cups which is why he has never won one as a manager!