• Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

31 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Worst game of Costa?...yet he was key for that first goal and got a foul after which Alonso scored the 3rd.

His linkup is shit these days, but he was there for 2 of our 3 goals. 

Never mind he is ALWAYS surrounded by at least 2 or 3 players, he gets very very little space. 

Give up mate, it's useless arguing, they can't see football the same way we and a certain guy called Conte do, thank god this guy is in charge and not them.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Oh look, we won after Spurs again, that same Chelsea who keep answering those same questions.

This team have massive balls.

let those balls keep growing in the next games

1. Huge, massive, vital win. Relieved given we have United, Southampton and Everton coming up.

2. Are we ever going to keep a clean sheet again? :rant:

3. Costa is seriously approaching the Torres level of useless-ness. No longer scoring the goals and not even contributing anything meaningful to our attacks. :doh: Gotta hope Hazard and the others step up and produce the goals. 

1 hour ago, Socur Toxanarosa said:

Give up mate, it's useless arguing, they can't see football the same way we and a certain guy called Conte do, thank god this guy is in charge and not them.

Costa was diabolical for parts of the game.  His strike on the own goal was something a 7 year old does. It's almost like he sees everything Eden does then think he can do it. Costa is far too ponderous and not a good enough dribbler to be a playmaking forward. He needs release the ball much more quickly and get into positions where he can be a goal threat.

6 hours ago, LukakutoStamford said:

Costa was diabolical for parts of the game.  His strike on the own goal was something a 7 year old does. It's almost like he sees everything Eden does then think he can do it. Costa is far too ponderous and not a good enough dribbler to be a playmaking forward. He needs release the ball much more quickly and get into positions where he can be a goal threat.

I don't think he is being told to be a playmaking forward. He doesn't have those capabilities and anyone can see that. 

I will agree that he had a shocker overnight though.

9 hours ago, DYC. said:

That Utd game has a draw written all over it. Would be great to take the points home though. Hazard is gonna show just how lit he is right now.

Southampton has to be won and I think the boys will manage to beat Everton as well.

Tbh I feel more confident playing against Mous united than his predecssors.

The games dont look as tough as before, we know Mourinho tactics and they dont have that drive they always had in derbies. Its just another game for them.

Its not going to be easy game, but we know what to expect from united and we can prepare well to hit their weak spots.

They seem to look more predictable and dont have that extra fire they always had against us (except for all the unnecessary fouls).

We need to improve our defense tho. 9 games straight we couldnt keep clean sheet which is as bad as 2011 Avb season.

Hopefuly Diego and Eden will be fired up, then everything is easier.

14 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Worst game of Costa?...yet he was key for that first goal and got a foul after which Alonso scored the 3rd.

Never mind he is ALWAYS surrounded by at least 2 or 3 players, he gets very very little space. 

There's a pathetic Agenda against Costa on this forum. 

Aguero has been quiet this season by his standards - I'm not seeing City fans turning on him? 

It's pretty sad that our first genuine chance of a title is being dogged by 

- Diego is shit

- Alonso is shit

- Matic is shit

- Moses is shit (ok he's frustrating- but hardly shit)

thats almost 50% of our team - yet we are top of the league?

Just what thefuck do you people expect / want? It's fucking mind blowing !!!!

There's a pathetic Agenda against Costa on this forum. 

Aguero has been quiet this season by his standards - I'm not seeing City fans turning on him? 

How can you even compare them? Aguero has been "quiet" because Pep was arrogant and stupid enough to bench him at times. He was also suspended for a few games, but since Jesus injury he is their main man and he scores basically every game, including UCL.

Meanwhile, for the past three months Costa is completely useless. Can't even count the number of games I'm hearing "Costa is one goal away from his 50th!". That probably will never happen.

17 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

One thing I give to Costa is no matter how bad he is, he always manages to draw us free kicks in dangerous positions. Think he is the most fouled player in the PL which is amazing really. Expect that of Hazard. But Costa when I last saw is first. But let's not get away from the point, the team has been carrying him recently.