• Kante
    • Matic
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

1 minute ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

I know mate. BUT we face City next. Imagine if they win at Arsenal and beat us? However unlikely that scenario is, if some of our players play like they did in this game, City will turn us over. Then it will be 4 points!!

Your talking about City pep. 

We can just defend and counter attack. 

I'm not worried about City, it's a giving for me that we will beat them by defending and counter attack. Pep is too much like Wenger in this. 

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't lose against City. A draw will be fine. If we lose, the pressure is on big time. Hence why today's win was so important. So disappointed in Costa who didn't feel like playing until maybe like the last 20/30 minutes. Awful performance from him.

We are still 7 clear, and reading some of the shite being spouted on here today is absolute laughable.

I couldn't be prouder of what we have done to this point this season....some of you are glory hunting bastards who haven't a fucking clue.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

We are still 7 clear, and reading some of the shite being spouted on here today is absolute laughable.

I couldn't be prouder of what we have done to this point this season....some of you are glory hunting bastards who haven't a fucking clue.

Some of it is over the top from the usual suspects but what bothers me is if City win against Arsenal, it's all of a sudden a massive, massive game against them next for us. And there's no reason why they can't beat us. 

10 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Maybe you're reluctant to see the bigger picture. We played extremely well today in certain points, certain players completely let us down. See ya.

Indeed but what I would say though is that I thought we lost our way and a bit of our discipline after those quickfire goals. Though we created lots of chances and should have taken them, we kept doing the same things and didn't do anything different. It almost became too predictable despite Palace riding their luck throughout the match.

Unlucky really. Brilliant service from the wide areas, just no one at the end of it. Positioning in front of the goal was piss poor, a poacher would have scored 5 today. Massive game against City now, can't lose that. Spurs are on a roll with an easy run of fixtures coming up. Come on you Chels!

4 minutes ago, Mana said:

I just looked at everyone's fixtures.

By the time we play Bournemouth next weekend, we could be 1 point ahead of City and Spuds if we lose to City midweek. From 10 points ahead...to 1.

Must beat City midweek.

Can you elaborate on this wonderful math?

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

I just looked at everyone's fixtures.

By the time we play Bournemouth next weekend, we could be 1 point ahead of City and Spuds if we lose to City midweek. From 10 points ahead...to 1.

Must beat City midweek.

Exactly. This loss was more than some are making it out to be, especially if City beat Arsenal!

1 minute ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Some of it is over the top from the usual suspects but what bothers me is if City win against Arsenal, it's all of a sudden a massive, massive game against them next for us. And there's no reason why they can't beat us. 

But there is also no reason why we cannot beat City. People are quick to fucking jump on the backs of us after a defeat like this but are soon back on board if we win against the likes of City.

I should log out now, I have had a drink and after this result and reading some of this is just fucking demoralising.....You would think we we were 1 point ahead.

Goodnight.

2 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Unlucky really. Brilliant service from the wide areas, just no one at the end of it. Positioning in front of the goal was piss poor, a poacher would have scored 5 today. Massive game against City now, can't lose that. Spurs are on a roll with an easy run of fixtures coming up. Come on you Chels!

Yea their next 3 games are almost foregone conclusions but have you seen their last 6 games?? Nothing easy about it.