• Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Play this exact game 99 more times and you would win 99 times, smashing them at least 90 times. Unbelievable stuff.

One of those days. I guess it was due. Chels will still win the league.

This kind of games happen, we have been very lucky so far. Today we could not score and they scored the second goal from lucky bounce. It is one of those days. 

2 minutes ago, communicate said:

This kind of games happen, we have been very lucky so far. Today we could not score and they scored the second goal from lucky bounce. It is one of those days. 

Exactly. And it's not like this doesn't happen to other top teams in the Premier League. Might not be the best league quality-wise but surely is in terms of competition. Today we just saw that again.

Really poor from Costa though. Costa from last October would have scored a hat trick today.

Just now, the wes said:

It's spurs who's the threat now they have much easier run than us 

I know mate. BUT we face City next. Imagine if they win at Arsenal and beat us? However unlikely that scenario is, if some of our players play like they did in this game, City will turn us over. Then it will be 4 points!!

9 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

I'm out. People like the fine people on talkchelsea makes my life as a Chelsea fan even worse. As embarrassing as our performance today. Reluctant to see the bigger picture. This against City and we go off as well and it's a civil war here.

Funny because Costa was the one that destroyed City away to begin with. Mate, chill, you're the one embarrassing Chelsea fans in this thread.

I think this was just one of those matches.  We've played worse and won.  It happens.  We picked up 3 points at other times in the season where we didn't really deserve more than 1.

Palace were efficient with their chances.  Snatch and grab.  Congrats Palace, on to the next.

1 minute ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

I know mate. BUT we face City next. Imagine if they win at Arsenal and beat us? However unlikely that scenario is, if some of our players play like they did in this game, City will turn us over. Then it will be 4 points!!

Your talking about City pep. 

We can just defend and counter attack. 

I'm not worried about City, it's a giving for me that we will beat them by defending and counter attack. Pep is too much like Wenger in this. 

We can't lose against City. A draw will be fine. If we lose, the pressure is on big time. Hence why today's win was so important. So disappointed in Costa who didn't feel like playing until maybe like the last 20/30 minutes. Awful performance from him.

We are still 7 clear, and reading some of the shite being spouted on here today is absolute laughable.

I couldn't be prouder of what we have done to this point this season....some of you are glory hunting bastards who haven't a fucking clue.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

We are still 7 clear, and reading some of the shite being spouted on here today is absolute laughable.

I couldn't be prouder of what we have done to this point this season....some of you are glory hunting bastards who haven't a fucking clue.

Some of it is over the top from the usual suspects but what bothers me is if City win against Arsenal, it's all of a sudden a massive, massive game against them next for us. And there's no reason why they can't beat us. 

10 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Maybe you're reluctant to see the bigger picture. We played extremely well today in certain points, certain players completely let us down. See ya.

Indeed but what I would say though is that I thought we lost our way and a bit of our discipline after those quickfire goals. Though we created lots of chances and should have taken them, we kept doing the same things and didn't do anything different. It almost became too predictable despite Palace riding their luck throughout the match.