Top Posters In This Topic

This from an Arsenal fan.......BEFORE THE GAME EVEN STARTED!!!!:yay:

e: 14/02/2017 | Chelsea vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby MrMcG » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:18 am

I will watch this

I know I will be miserable
I know I will be angry
I know I'll be ranting on here during and after the game

I know all of this but still I will watch this.

Christ I hope my children don't become arsenal fans they will never forgive me
MrMcG
Michael Thomas

7 minutes ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

" The sun was in our players face the whole time Robbie. If we had played later in the day, we would have come out of there with the three points!"

Sorry Ignore ... was too excited ... didnt read before writing 

Just now, coolhead23 said:

Chill!!! ... U need to check the delusional guy to understand what we are referring to ... Trust him, he can come up with anything ... Sun is just one of those things

I know who it is fam hahaha, Blamed the rain against Watford

Alonso's goal summarized out relationship with Arsenal (barring last year's loss).  Bellerin is skillful and fast, would be a good back up at Barcelona.  Alsono was just bigger and stronger.  Men against boys.

Sums it all up.

Note:  I'm not trying to make light of Bellerin's head injury, I hope he's okay.  

Amazing team performance, and the best overall after United and Everton IMO this season. Dominated them from start to finish, Brutalized their defence and could have easily scored a couple more. My MOTM was Kante who really stepped up in the last two games and was immense, not many can argue about the fact that he is the best signing of the season and he proves it almost in every match. Azpi was great as well, totally silenced Alexis (who really looks fed up, I can see him leaving them in the summer), Eden with a classic and of course, what can be better than wrapping it up with a Cesc goal from a Cech assist? :D Too easy, on to the next one!

P.S. - I know people may get frustrated with Diego but this is the type of striker he is, he is very cynical and sometimes it can go against you. Nevertheless, many times this drive and egoism is what saves us. So, I don't really care if he wastes a couple of chances when we are 3-0 up.

That was one of our best performances this season.. We played with full confidence that is what we lacked in previous big games  ..we pressed them very quickly and were dominant in duels

Kante was my motm. . He was everywhere 

We should have won  by more goals..some final passes did not come off...   Diego was too greedy but that is acceptable as the score was already 3-0

And Finally thanks Hazard for your wonderful solo goal. . Sorry for having doubts on you. . He was back to his form. . Dribbling players. . That is what I want from you. . Beating players for fun and creating chances

When your only complaint is not getting a clean sheet,  it means you had a good day.

Kante, Hazard, Tibo, Azpi extra special!! Well done to the lads and Conte, so much confidence today! Crushed arsenal.

Diego was a bit too selfish for my liking today, but... oh well. Thats just how he is.

On to the next one! KTBFFH.